Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-06-2019, 21:36   #1
blithe

GAA for adult beginners Dublin

Hi all,
Came across a thread on this topic once but it was already a few years old, so thought I might start a new one.
Did a bit of gaelic at primary school (both football and camogie) and then didn't touch it again until this year in college, when i signed up for an introduction to gaelic football four-week course (the only Irish person there apart from the instructor!) and really enjoyed it.
Since then I've been thinking that i'd really love to keep the football up in a social/casual setting somewhere around Dublin. I'd also really love to try camogie again.
Does anyone know of any clubs in the Dublin area that run camogie classes for adult beginners or social football leagues?
Thanks everyone in advance!
Advertisement
23-06-2019, 07:04   #2
Innervision

Would be interested to know this too!
23-06-2019, 10:24   #3
Bonniedog

Don't think any clubs would turn you away!

Lots of women's football and camogie and a lot of it is at modest levels. I know a few who only started playing football in their 30s and really enjoy it. Any reasonable level of fitness would see you right.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion