Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Woman on benefits has another baby; world media show up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I’m going to do what I do whenever I hear about the birth of anyone’s child. I congratulate the new parents and welcome the new arrival to the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Huexotzingo

Tugs forelock :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Happy St George's day!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I wonder how you get the job as the town crier.

200_d.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Huexotzingo

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I wonder how you get the job as the town crier.

200_d.gif

He embiggened that criering with his cromulent performance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

A royal waste of a click into a thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I care so little about this I'm going to post on this thread started by someone else who cares so little about this they went to the effort of creating said thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Incredibly creative and funny thread title right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Boon time for royal correspondents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

God bless their Royal Highnesses
    Young Harry Hewitt won't be happy he's now down to 6th in line
    Any word on whether he's inviting his father to the wedding?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Thank god this thread isn't about a regular woman on benefits. They aren't worthy of a thread. God bless Kate Middleton and all that comes out of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

They seem like nice folks. More luck to them, and to the wee babby. Y'all come back now, y'hear?? :cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,142 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I wonder if the press will give her a few weeks leeway before expecting her to be back to a perfect size 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Keyboard Warrior Responce

Woman gives birth. Wow!

Actual Repsonse

Congrats Katie and William, and every other woman or couple, who has had a child today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Sleepy wrote: »
    I wonder if the press will give her a few weeks leeway before expecting her to be back to a perfect size 10?

But she wears a 12...

Thanks now I have that tune stuck in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Degenerate scrounging scum. Feck em. Anyone who follows these down and outs scrounging bums needs to get a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,846 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

The brown nosing on Sky News earlier was unreal.

Know your place plebs, and foot the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Zebra3 wrote: »
    The brown nosing on Sky News earlier was unreal.

Know your place plebs, and foot the bill.

But aren't they lovely?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

There would be quite the constitutional crisis if she happened to hose out a little black fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Oh for the forelocks of my youth!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

padd b1975 wrote: »
    There would be quite the constitutional crisis if she happened to hose out a little black fella.

Or a ginger!

:pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Zebra3 wrote: »

God that's sad. The Kennedy family had a similar story, the father had one of the girls lobotimised and then hidden away when the operation went wrong iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

I care so little about this I'm going to post on this thread started by someone else who cares so little about this they went to the effort of creating said thread.
    I've absolutely no interest in this birth myself but some folk do so this is thread-worthy for that fact alone.

Maybe I'm mistaken but every time I see you post on a thread it's some snide, sarcastic put down. Must be great to believe yourself to be so superior.

God that's sad. The Kennedy family had a similar story, the father had one of the girls lobotimised and then hidden away when the operation went wrong iirc

It’s more than sad. Bordering on criminal. Faking someone’s death.

But you know it’s those lovely hard working royals.

The law, sure it’s only for the proles.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

That's only the tip of the iceberg regarding that shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

I really think the attention British people pay to this sort of stuff is indicative of the Brexit mentality. It's mind numbing stuff. I wish the family and the baby well, but in a country where you can work and struggle to pay basic bills I think it's a bit low brow to celebrate the birth of someone who will receive huge tax payer benefits for the rest of his/her life.

Edit: This is apparently her third child....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

I've absolutely no interest in this birth myself but some folk do so this is thread-worthy for that fact alone.

Maybe I'm mistaken but every time I see you post on a thread it's some snide, sarcastic put down. Must be great to believe yourself to be so superior.

Ah here.... This thread is just a snide put down.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

steddyeddy wrote: »
    I really think the attention British people pay to this sort of stuff is indicative of the Brexit mentality. It's mind numbing stuff. I wish the family and the baby well, but in a country where you can work and struggle to pay basic bills I think it's a bit low brow to celebrate the birth of someone who will receive huge tax payer benefits for the rest of his/her life.

Edit: This is apparently her third child....

Stop being a snob Eddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Hear ye, hear ye After Hours and doff your collective hats
    Yep,

Advertisement