Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How will interviews be conducted?

Options
  • 27-03-2020 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I can see posts for Secondary teaching jobs for September are going up online already. I presume interviews will be conducted online will they? Or will they just judge applications as merit? My broadband connection has been shocking since this all started. I know there are far bigger problems than this, but I am a little worried.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Eimee90 wrote: »
    I can see posts for Secondary teaching jobs for September are going up online already. I presume interviews will be conducted online will they? Or will they just judge applications as merit? My broadband connection has been shocking since this all started. I know there are far bigger problems than this, but I am a little worried.

Interviews won't be held until August realistically. A handful of schools might try going online but not many.

Advertisement