Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gillette Fusion Blades 8 Pack £10.48 Superdrug

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

kuro68k wrote: »
    So none of us are snowflakes triggered by the Gillette ad then? :-)

anybody using either term deserves to have their cringeworthy throat slit by a rusty chinese knockoff blade.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Out of stock :(

CS had got back to me and told me to try processing the sale as a guest instead of logged in but I only remembered to try it now. Doh.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭JKGT

Out of stock now... 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kuro68k

Amazon has some slightly different ones, that don't have the extra blade at the top for doing your eyebrows.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gillette-Fusion5-ProGlide-Blades-Refills/dp/B00R10ZUWU/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=gillette+fusion+8&qid=1551776448&s=gateway&sr=8-7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

miamee wrote: »
    Out of stock :(

CS had got back to me and told me to try processing the sale as a guest instead of logged in but I only remembered to try it now. Doh.

I had already tried that but it didn’t work, if that makes you feel better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,828 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

kuro68k wrote: »
    Amazon has some slightly different ones, that don't have the extra blade at the top for doing your eyebrows.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gillette-Fusion5-ProGlide-Blades-Refills/dp/B00R10ZUWU/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=gillette+fusion+8&qid=1551776448&s=gateway&sr=8-7
    Er isnt that for your sideburns?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

They are back in stock on the website. Not worth a fiddlers fcuk because of the age restriction nonsense though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭dodzy

shocksy wrote: »
    They are back in stock on the website. Not worth a fiddlers fcuk because of the age restriction nonsense though.
    A bit of a pain in the ass I know but if you ring CS, they will pass on your info to I.T and get the age restriction addressed as well as giving you a case ID to guarantee blades at the offer price. Obviously won't happen immediately but they will get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Den14

rubadub wrote: »
    anybody using either term deserves to have their cringeworthy throat slit by a rusty chinese knockoff blade.
    That escalated quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,357 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

If you change your account details to be a friendly family member in the UK (whose DOB you know) you should be able to complete an order with PayPal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,357 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Got my Order Shipped email today

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

dodzy wrote: »
    A bit of a pain in the ass I know but if you ring CS, they will pass on your info to I.T and get the age restriction addressed as well as giving you a case ID to guarantee blades at the offer price. Obviously won't happen immediately but they will get it sorted.

After emailing my details yesterday I got email this morning to try again and was able to order just now - after trying all weekend on different browsers and devices.

Advertisement