Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best weather app for Android (Paid and Free)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭pauldry

best weather app

accuweather
    the weather channel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

I made a weather app for college last year. Its more of a cloud guide. Have a look see what ye think. Cloudspotting

For me I like the met.ie app.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

The best one is actually not an app: http://forecast.io

• Registered Users Posts: 15,314 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I've tried many android apps, the best one I use currently is Weather & Clock Widget
    It's free. One feature I really like is that you can turn on network location on it so it updates the forecast/current conditions wherever you are automatically. You can also save multiple fixed locations too which is available by swiping, really nice.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

Supercell wrote: »
    I've tried many android apps, the best one I use currently is Weather & Clock Widget
    It's free. One feature I really like is that you can turn on network location on it so it updates the forecast/current conditions wherever you are automatically. You can also save multiple fixed locations too which is available by swiping, really nice.
    yahoo weather does this if im reading ya right.

• Advertisement

Climatology
    climatology gives you climate information for anywhere on Earth: temperature, rain and sunniness. Whether finding where are the warm, dry places to go on holiday in December, or avoiding rain for your wedding, to finding out what the climate is like in Kazakhstan in April, Climatology allows you to discover the information you want.

Note that this is an experimental release. We would like to receive feedback from users as we continue the development process. Send an e-mail with your thoughts to climatology@microsoft.com. We are currently only supporting the latest version of Android. Support for earlier versions will be considered for a future release.

From Microsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Tough to beat WeatherPro in my opinion. Paid version.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dara1234

i just got a new android and i'm looking for the best weather app with a good home screen widget. lots of the widgets fill all or half the screen.

any advice from the ones you have tried out?

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

dara1234 wrote: »
    i just got a new android and i'm looking for the best weather app with a good home screen widget. lots of the widgets fill all or half the screen.

any advice from the ones you have tried out?

try this thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057248017

hehe, you linked to this thread.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bejubby

I found this app in google play but only works properly on phones they have listed.
    Plenty of detailed statistics.

Its called weather station pro.
    Made by A minor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,197 ✭✭✭ongarite

Big fan of Weather Timeline, has nearly all of the features of the already mentioned apps with a great design.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Netweather Snow Radar.

Works for rain too. Simple and fast.

Advertisement