Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LPT: Adding a property to LPT

• 21-09-2020 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭

Commercial property, owned since 1994 converted to residential mid 2020: how do you add it to the LPT register?
    Thanks

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Commercial property, owned since 1994 converted to residential mid 2020: how do you add it to the LPT register?
    Thanks

You'll need to add get a residental property number assigned, so either ring them at 01 738 3626 (mornings only)

or better still send them an email through ROS or myAccount, as the person on the phone probably won't be able to give you a straight answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

You'll need to add get a residental property number assigned, so either ring them at 01 738 3626 (mornings only)

or better still send them an email through ROS or myAccount, as the person on the phone probably won't be able to give you a straight answer!
    Thanks, I have query in the work for 6 weeks.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Thanks, I have query in the work for 6 weeks.

Did you give them the Eircode for your property? I found that it helped them to identify the property more quickly.

Advertisement