Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Suit for young man on tight budget

• 09-03-2018 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Where can I buy a trendy suit which will probably be worn once/twice for 18 year old son going to a wedding, standard fit, m man. Max €100 limit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Tk Maxx regularly have nice suits for that price, but can be hit and miss.

River Island or Asos are probably your best bet. Asos own brand are cheap enough, but they have a good Outlet section with discounted brands

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Burtons used to be ok for Cheapish suits. M & S have a cheaper range at about 130

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Great run out by Murtagh

• Registered Users Posts: 33,571 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Burton's. Or ASOS online. You won't go wrong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Next have lovey suits also , I bought mine in there for about €130 but I’d check them out too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

I would say TK Maxx is your best bet, Their Harry Brown suits are about €110-120 but theyll last you far longer than those cheapo Burton suits.

If you don't mind going second hand ive gotten really good quality suits in eager beaver for a lot less than €100 that were made before the days of 'disposable suits'

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

wally1990 wrote: »
    Next have lovey suits also , I bought mine in there for about €130 but I’d check them out too

Got my last suit there and it didn't break the bank.
    Next, Top Man or River Island if you are looking for brinks n mortar shop.

But, get the size and fit and price, then look at them online on the store web sites. You might find them cheaper there to match the budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 benwed

Pennys

Advertisement