Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kerosene Boiler : need manual trigger most of the time

• 25-09-2020 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I had a issue with the boiler as most of the time I was turning on (for the hot water) I had to go manually on the shield and turn in on.

I had the boiler serviced a few month ago, and all was fine,
    I went in France for 5 weeks , and a soon as I came back same issue again :

Some time turning on the heating (just the water tank) from the house won't do anything, unless I'll go outside and fire it myself with the small button.

Any idea what's going on ? would that have anything to do with the temperature preps? (I'm used to very hot shower...)
    I don't really understand why it would work one day and not the other day, preps the weather but it's quite annoying to go outside nearly every day.

Advertisement