Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argon 18 E119 Tri + Size medium for sale (diff set ups available)

• 04-09-2020 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

So looking to sell on my Argon 18 E119 Tri + bike. It's not UCI legal and I'm looking for something I can do both Timetrials and triathlons on.

It's a size medium. Have all spacers for bars and they have tilt feature built in so you can get in the more common high hands position without any wedges needed.

I'm the second owner, only used outside by me twice. Previous owner not as careful as me and there's a bit of damage to the base bar, I contacted Argon 18 about it and they said it looks fine and base2race were of similar opinion. But price can be negotiated to take this into account.

Available in a few different set ups.

1) Full bike, Ultegra Di2, Power2max power meter. Flo 60 front and back wheels and a flo Disc too. This is a full race set up. Wouldn't need to spend a penny more on anything else. €4500, or could leave out disc for €4000.

2)Frame and groupset+power meter. No wheels included in this. €3500.

3)Frameset only. €2100.

Frameset alone currently retails about 4000 euro so I think it's competitive pricing and a good deal.

Based in North County Dublin, if anyone has any interest just let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Euppy

The only time trials were they actually care about full UCI compliance is the nationals. Not convinced you need to sell

Advertisement