Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pro mixing engineer required Dublin

• 15-06-2019 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

hI,

I have recorded an E.P. with decent mics & gear and need a pro mixing engineer to get the lead single up to scratch.

I need somebody that has experience with multiple acoustic & electric guitar overdubs plus synths, drum machines. and get decent separation and polish to vocals.

Sound im looking for would be halfway between m83, ladytron with a bit of the damien rice up close acoustic intimacy vibe thrown in.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a dublin based Mixer with radio releases under their belt that could do the job.?

any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

hI,

I have recorded an E.P. with decent mics & gear and need a pro mixing engineer to get the lead single up to scratch.

I need somebody that has experience with multiple acoustic & electric guitar overdubs plus synths, drum machines. and get decent separation and polish to vocals.

Sound im looking for would be halfway between m83, ladytron with a bit of the damien rice up close acoustic intimacy vibe thrown in.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a dublin based Mixer with radio releases under their belt that could do the job.?

any help appreciated

If you're looking for someone to create a specific sound for you like those bands you mentioned you need a producer/sound designer not a mixing engineer.

Advertisement