Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone know what's happening with grading of plc coursework?

Options
  • 08-04-2020 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the story is with grading of assessment material, i.e. course workbooks, assignments for further education courses in light of Covid 19?

Does it vary between centres or is there a standard contingency plan in place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I am me123 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is with grading of assessment material, i.e. course workbooks, assignments for further education courses in light of Covid 19?

Does it vary between centres or is there a standard contingency plan in place?
    I asked about this and what was happening was the teachers in the college were going to correct (as they do anywway) and then just a sample of students work was going to be checked by externals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭I am me123

I asked about this and what was happening was the teachers in the college were going to correct (as they do anywway) and then just a sample of students work was going to be checked by externals.

Thanks.
    How are students meant to submit their portfolios to their tutors (if a portfolio is required for assessment?)

Advertisement