Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

campagnolo super record groupset parts

• 16-01-2019 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

I bought this almost complete Superrecord groupset from a boards member last year. I recently sold the front derailleur which was a clamp on.

Here are the remaining items (and I can post pictures in due course)

11 speed Ultratorque chainset (5 Bolt, 130 BCD, 172.5mm) with Campagnolo Record chain rings purchased in May 2018, chainset and ring in perfect nick with very little/no scuff wear €275

2 x 11 speed gear/brake levers - functioning perfectly €150

rear derailleur in perfect condition with two almost new jockey wheels €150

front derailleur is a chorus braze on purchased locally, just under a year old, no scratches, working and shifting perfectly. €65

record chain and cassettes available if required.

The groupset is pre-2015.

Individually priced above but happy to take offers around the 600 mark for the group and would prefer to sell as a group.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

some pictures

some more

chainset spider and crank

the chain rings are not as pictured - replaced with campag record 53 /39

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

No brake calipers?

How much for the chain and cassette too?

OleRodrigo wrote: »
    No brake calipers?

How much for the chain and cassette too?

No campag calipers. Have lighter kcnc calipers (black) However there is a bolt missing on the rear tightening lever which I have not replaced. I can throw the calipers, cassette and chain in for 50 more. So 650 for the group total.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    No campag calipers. Have lighter kcnc calipers (black) However there is a bolt missing on the rear tightening lever which I have not replaced. I can throw the calipers, cassette and chain in for 50 more. So 650 for the group total.

OK... I'll hold off for the moment. GLWS

OleRodrigo wrote: »
    OK... I'll hold off for the moment. GLWS

I can get hold of super record calipers but it would jack up the price. I'm happy to entertain offers with our without.

I bought this almost complete Superrecord groupset from a boards member last year. I recently sold the front derailleur which was a clamp on.

Here are the remaining items (and I can post pictures in due course)

11 speed Super Record ltratorque chainset (5 Bolt, 130 BCD, 172.5mm) with Campagnolo Record chain rings purchased in May 2018, chainset and ring in perfect nick with very little/no scuff wear €275 €135

2 x 11 speed Super Record gear/brake levers - functioning perfectly €150 €45 as the big ring shifter is currently broken. been told its mendable

rear derailleur in perfect condition with two almost new jockey wheels €150 €75

front derailleur is a chorus braze on purchased locally, just under a year old, no scratches, working and shifting perfectly. €65 €20

record chain and 11 speed cassettes available if required. Cassettes 2 x €20

The groupset is pre-2015.

Individually priced above but happy to take offers around the 600 €380 mark for the group and would prefer to sell as a group.

i'm going to bump this as the parts are literally sitting at home unused.

Also have this for sale

It is bomb proof.

56 cm Trek US Postal
    Campagnolo Centaur brake calipers and levers but newer Potenza stuff also for the most part but controversially has some bits that are Shimano Ultegra
    Fizik saddle
    Mavic 10 speed wheelset

i think its a beauty but it's surplus to requirements. Happy to sell for circa €350 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lethal dose

2 x 11 speed Super Record gear/brake levers - functioning perfectly €150 €45 as the big ring shifter is currently broken.

front derailleur is a chorus braze on purchased locally, just under a year old, no scratches, working and shifting perfectly. €65 €20

Offer the asking of €65 for these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Tomred13

i'm going to bump this as the parts are literally sitting at home unused.

Hi Taxuser1
    I'd be interested in the crankset and rear derailleur. Have your any pictures? Are they from a 2017 groupset? Cheers
    Dermot

2 x 11 speed Super Record gear/brake levers - functioning perfectly €150 €45 as the big ring shifter is currently broken.

Offer the asking of €65 for these.

Perfect I’ll send a pm

Tomred13 wrote: »
    Hi Taxuser1
    I'd be interested in the crankset and rear derailleur. Have your any pictures? Are they from a 2017 groupset? Cheers
    Dermot

No, the chain rings are 2018. The spider is before 2015, but absolutely immaculate.

I’ll update with pictures shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

How are the two cassettes configured ?

No, the chain rings are 2018. The spider is before 2015, but absolutely immaculate.

I’ll update with pictures shortly.

Hi taxuser1
    Ah cheers for that info. Post up pics when ya get the time and if there what I'm after I would offer you €200 for the crankset and rear derailleur. Surprise xmas pressie for an inspiring junior ☺Dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

I’d take the two cassettes assuming they’re in good condition (appreciate seeing a picture of them)

Hi taxuser1
    Ah cheers for that info. Post up pics when ya get the time and if there what I'm after I would offer you €200 for the crankset and rear derailleur. Surprise xmas pressie for an inspiring junior ☺Dermot
    See below. I was once that junior. Bought Kelly’s Tomassini with Super Record everywhere including Delta Brakes

See below. I was once that junior. Bought Kelly’s Tomassini with Super Record everywhere including Delta Brakes
    Derailleur. Almost new jockey wheels

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    How are the two cassettes configured ?

11-27
    11-23

letape wrote: »
    I’d take the two cassettes assuming they’re in good condition (appreciate seeing a picture of them)

The Chorus one 11-27

• Advertisement

The Chorus one 11-27

The Campag Record needs a clean but is perfect.

letape wrote: »

Pm sent

Set of Campagnolo Potenza brake calipers €40 as new

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Pm sent

Jaysus,..... "ye snooze, ye lose" :eek:

Ah well.

For the weight weenies, the lightest brake calipers going at 82g

However, the cable tie/fastener needs replacing hence the discount

€70 is still a savage bargain

Finally the classics

Shimano 105 5600 brake calipers in perfect kick.

€30 for set

Derailleur. Almost new jockey wheels

Hi taxuser1

I'd say the king Kelly kept many a irish junior equipped in the 80's n 90's. I got a second hand set of mavic open 4 cd's through a clubman of Kellys in 91. Ya have me drolling over the phone with the words tommasini n delta brakes..yum yum. I'll offer asking on the rear mech €75.
    Dermot
    Dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Jaysus,..... "ye snooze, ye lose" :eek:

Ah well.

BlaaMan - you work away if you want them. You had expressed an interest in them first and prob have more of a need for spare cassettes than I do!

Hi taxuser1

I'd say the king Kelly kept many a irish junior equipped in the 80's n 90's. I got a second hand set of mavic open 4 cd's through a clubman of Kellys in 91. Ya have me drolling over the phone with the words tommasini n delta brakes..yum yum. I'll offer asking on the rear mech €75.
    Dermot
    Dermot

Just the mech? there's an offer earlier for the chainset and mech, just to clarify please :-)

• Advertisement

The Chorus one 11-27

both need a good clean - i'd just stripped this one and thought i had degreaser but i didn't.

Advertisement