Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A Merry mtb Christmas.

• 26-12-2018 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭

How did the big man treat you? Any upgrades or new surprises under the tree.
    Received a few crc vouchers so will be putting them to use in due course.
    For the moment I may head out and burn off some of the Christmas calories though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Got a Garmin Forerunner, nice upgrade from my old edge, hit 186bpm today!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,423 ✭✭✭Gerry

My Christmas MTB treat is getting out a few times in a few days. Planning for gap on 29th but aiming to get out before then also, probably just over to carton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭saccades

IMG-20181222-111116211.jpg

Orange Segment Factory.

ðŸ˜

saccades wrote: »
    Orange Segment Factory.

ðŸ˜

Well wear!!

They have a marmite look about them with the rear 'triangle' but are supposed to be cracking trail bikes, plus, I do quite like the look!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭saccades

Cheers - can't have a spin on it until about the 14th, need to get back from the UK and then invisframe it which is killing me.

Big departure from my usual and way more bike than I need but I must have been a really good boy this year ;)

• Advertisement

saccades wrote: »
    Cheers - can't have a spin on it until about the 14th, need to get back from the UK and then invisframe it which is killing me.

Big departure from my usual and way more bike than I need but I must have been a really good boy this year ;)

There's no such thing...

Advertisement