Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭bren2001

It has all premier League plus all Pro 14 rugby also. Great option but can't get it working from my end. Hoping someone could share a working APK for DAZN Canada as I'm getting 'DAZN isn't available in this country' when I download the app when set up for a Canadian VPN.

Anyone solve this for DAZN?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭lukeeman

bren2001 wrote: »
    Anyone solve this for DAZN?

Hi ,I just download Dazn app to firestick after it installed I turned on VPN and it came up with all the sports not just the boxing one we get over here which shows up when I turn VPN off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

kudos to the OP on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

I tried DAZN and it didn't work for me either. It says "You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account.". That's a shame, but worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

steviebg wrote: »
    Use Nord vpn, it has an option for a thing called split tunneling in the settings. Turn it on for the Google home app and then you can watch on Chromecast.

Just got this going. Had to turn on Allow local network discovery. Works brilliantly.

Nord on on the phone. Find match and start it. Chromecast to tv. Close app and turn off Nord.

No buffer or fade.

Bargain of the year potential

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

Dazn are super strict on the Vpns.

Not many will work on the Canadian Dazn.

mikeym wrote: »
    Dazn are super strict on the Vpns.

Not many will work on the Canadian Dazn.

I don't think it's a VPN issue, it seems to lock accounts created in Ireland to only login when in Ireland. With the VPN on, it stops you cause you are trying to view Canadian content with an Irish account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Del007

Benzino wrote: »
    I don't think it's a VPN issue, it seems to lock accounts created in Ireland to only login when in Ireland. With the VPN on, it stops you cause you are trying to view Canadian content with an Irish account.

Not for me it doesn't. I've an Irish account and use a Canadian vpn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Surfshark works with DAZN. Some servers on Nord work also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭larchielads

Benzino wrote: »

Works fine for me with irish dazn account same as del was sayin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

w4ntedman wrote: »
    Currently topcashback giving an extra saving if you buy it through them.
    Wait a few months for it but might as well get the rebate if you are buying anyway.

Thanks for the tip here. Got surfshark through tcb and says I have 30 sterling pending, got to wait about 10 weeks and not really sure how I claim this tbh. A cracking deal though if it goes through. VPN itself costs 50eur for 2 year sub, with an option of another year for 25eur.

As for the VPN, tried it on the Turkish site and working great compared to keepsolid which I previously had. A few here have confirmed it works on DAZN CA also. Could be a good VPN option for anyone looking to get one for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

Del007 wrote: »
    Not for me it doesn't. I've an Irish account and use a Canadian vpn.
    And I can't get it work for me on Nvidia Shield with either Surfshark or ExpressVPN canadian VPNs.
    I just repeatedly get the error:"You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭SteM

DK224 wrote: »
    And I can't get it work for me on Nvidia Shield with either Surfshark or ExpressVPN canadian VPNs.
    I just repeatedly get the error:"You can only access DAZN in the country where you created your account."

I get the same. Worked through it with surfshark support this morning but we gave up in the end. Support said that the Montreal vpn should work with dazn.

Works fine for me with irish dazn account same as del was sayin

Maybe it's a recent thing they have changed and only affects new accounts, but that's what it is saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Tried use Dazn website on two VPNs (Getflix and KeepSolid) set to Canada and both get redirected to Japan site, then get a global site with a message "Not Available in your country"

https://www.dazn.com/en-GLOBAL/l/dazn-is-not-available

So just signed up to lifetime sub of Yodata vpn on stacksocial. 18 dollars.

Started Canada Montreal on the phone and went to dazn website and it gave me access to Canada page.

Hopefully will get a good connection for live matches on S Sports +

Edit
    Side loaded app on to fire tv cube. App has not shortcut picture but works perfectly with remote once signed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭w4ntedman

Kolido wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip here. Got surfshark through tcb and says I have 30 sterling pending, got to wait about 10 weeks and not really sure how I claim this tbh. A cracking deal though if it goes through. VPN itself costs 50eur for 2 year sub, with an option of another year for 25eur.

As for the VPN, tried it on the Turkish site and working great compared to keepsolid which I previously had. A few here have confirmed it works on DAZN CA also. Could be a good VPN option for anyone looking to get one for this.

No worries, you get an email from them when it's in your account. There's a few options for withdrawal I usually end up taking Amazon vouchers but iirc payments to bank account is an option too (maybe sterling only)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭enviro

w4ntedman wrote: »
    Currently topcashback giving an extra saving if you buy it through them.
    Wait a few months for it but might as well get the rebate if you are buying anyway.

Thanks, signed up this morning and 29 sterling arrived in the tcb account a few hours later.

Dazn App doesn't work on Firstick or Android phone using the following VPNs.

Getflix
    Keepsolid
    Yodata

Maybe we can get a list of working non working.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Might be time to move this Dazn talk to another thread ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

So would people say surfshark is the better option over keepsolid for SSport + ?

So would people say surfshark is the better option over keepsolid for SSport + ?

Im gonna test out Yodata later this evening when the matches are on.
    Connected now to womens volleyball (Turkish commentary) but very good quality picture so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

Sup08 wrote: »
    Im gonna test out Yodata later this evening when the matches are on.
    Connected now to womens volleyball (Turkish commentary) but very good quality picture so far.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

I watched a couple games last week perfect with keepsolid but the Arsenal game Saturday evening dipped in and out of quality, was still watchable all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭clickhere

I watched all the games last week including the United game on Saturday and the Liverpool game on Sunday. I watched them all on SSsport + with the Surfshark VPN and it didn't buffer once. Thanks again Lucas Hood.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Watching the Arsenal game using Keepsolid. 2 pauses so far but really good quality.

Love the fact that I can pause and rewind, which is a big plus over IPTV.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Watching the Arsenal game using Keepsolid. 2 pauses so far but really good quality.

Love the fact that I can pause and rewind, which is a big plus over IPTV.

Same here. 2 short buffers, great quality picture for the whole match and on Yodata VPN. Delighted with the quality.
    Wait for thr later match now and see if the quality drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Dutchy

My God, watching the Man Utd game and the quality really is very poor.

Edit: sorry, just Jim Beglin commentating

Dutchy wrote: »
    My God, watching the Man Utd game and the quality really is very poor.

Edit: sorry, just Jim Beglin commentating

Haha.

First have good quality with one buffer moment. Commentary started a bit late and thought there was going to be none. Sadly as above Jim Beglin opened his gob!!
    Great quality so far with cheap as chips YODATA. Better than VPN Unlimited for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Watched the United game tonight using NordVPN, never buffered once.

Advertisement