Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fiat 80 90 tractor lift is jerky

• 06-04-2021 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

So I have a fiat 80 90 dt 4wd and I have been noticing for the last while that the lift will go up perfectly ok but when I’m lowering the lift with weight on the back it is very jerky, I know that there is a leaver at the right hand side of the seat that adjusts that but it doesn’t seem to make a difference, I noticed when I pushed the lever all the way to the plus ( which is forward) there was like a red cap on the rod underneath the lever, I am not full sure what it is but wondering would that have anything to do with it? It only went bad when I accidentally moved the lever beside the actual lift lever I think it is called the float but I am not fully sure.
    any help would be greatly appreciated as it does get frustrating at times With how jerky it does be

Comments

Advertisement