Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most beautiful women in the world

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Lauren Harris

Lauren+Harris+Kerrang+Awards+2009+_a7cb2i1bX4l.jpg

1453902.jpg

lauren-harris-20121216090535.jpg

aLQAYdv_700b.jpg

2-1420585172_Lauren-Harris-162.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Lisa Hannigan loses tons of points for the absolute bags she and Ed Sheeran made of Fairytale of New York.

When even dustin the Turkey sang a better version (and also included the word 'f*ggot', ya flipping saps) then you know you've screwed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I might have to start taking a leaf from the Motors forum and do 24 hour bans for picture quoting...

Ooh, look at the Double Overhead cams on her!

HmYkM.gif

But, you know, whatever spins your axle.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Don't see the issue with quotes myself!
    *old guy voice* Its really fcuking irritating scrolling through the same set of pics for the umpteenth time just to have someone type one line "she's great, lovely... eyes" at the end. For the umpteenth time. Just take the time to strip the picture code. It takes seconds and is far less fcuking irritating. Did I mention it's fcuking irritating?
    clint-eastwood.jpg

:D:D

And back to the topic...

Ms Monica Belucci

900x900px-LL-26adf41d_MonicaBellucci2.jpeg

Good Lord, you'd have your own eye out with your mickey at the look of her. Every part of my Y chromosome is going uuuuuuuunnnngh.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »
    *old guy voice* Its really fcuking irritating scrolling through the same set of pics for the umpteenth time just to have someone type one line "she's great, lovely... eyes" at the end. For the umpteenth time. Just take the time to strip the picture code. It takes seconds and is far less fcuking irritating. Did I mention it's fcuking irritating?
    clint-eastwood.jpg

And back to the topic...

Ms Monica Belucci

Good Lord, you'd have your own eye out with your mickey at the look of her. Every part of my Y chromosome is going uuuuuuuunnnngh.

She's great, lovely eyes

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

The followers of this thread in 21 seconds :D

And when you feel like it, click the 3rd place of the Top 5 om the right of your screen "Techniek van Mexicaans weermeisje...." (Mexican weathergirl)

Liamalone wrote: »
    Wish folk would put a name to the totty that they post!

Well duh!.... Clint Eastwood :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Liamalone wrote: »
    Wish folk would put a name to the totty that they post!

Fair enough, but why did you pick a post that did? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wibbs wrote: »
    clint-eastwood.jpg

And back to the topic...

Ms Monica Belucci

I enjoy it myself :)

Ms Monica is a cracker alright!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,272 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lisa Hannigan loses tons of points for the absolute bags she and Ed Sheeran made of Fairytale of New York.

When even dustin the Turkey sang a better version (and also included the word 'f*ggot', ya flipping saps) then you know you've screwed up.

That's not Lisa singing is it?

If it is you are dead right.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Clint-Eastwood-Mad.gif

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Zhanna Mioch

Diins77.jpg

2gs9EJC.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

^^ I have a terrible weak spot for grumpy men :P

Anyways, more more more Monica! Christ, that face, that body, those tits, it's like she can't possibly be real and yet somehow she is.

70919b03407213a20c94bcb0a8684cfa.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Mind you, Mary Magdalene was a red head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

credit where its due, if one of them (Monica or Kate) had to ride me once off, I'd probably prefer if it was Monica. If it was every day, Kate.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Tia Carrere. Stunning.

Tia_Carrere_2009.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

credit where its due, if one of them (Monica or Kate) had to ride me once off, I'd probably prefer if it was Monica. If it was every day, Kate.

Both at the same time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Both at the same time?

would it not be very selfish of me?
    Maybe Monica could use me for a training aid to show Kate a few tricks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

would it not be very selfish of me?
    Maybe Monica could use me for a training aid to show Kate a few tricks...

Only if i was the invisible man!

Now now. Behave. We're on a public forum here...
    Speaking of public....

• Advertisement

Going back a bit and two French actresses. Emmanuelle Beart.
    Manon-des-Sources-lumineuse-Emmanuelle-Beart.jpg

And Isabelle Adjani.
    original.png

Time can be a right cruel cnut mind you, especially for very beautiful women. Worse for those where that's all they have or all the public think or want to think they have.

And a little more recently I was watching that Dune TV series from years back(early 90's?). Some very attractive women involved, but Julie Cox stood out for me. Bloody good actress too. Surprised she wasn't in more stuff actually.

1722076,WQZy+_3zKEKqOXl5vO6kkN3__LI8A6RGT2pvaepNS+wukgr0i6X53wH4ohwA3gAOZmSGjIltu8m8+putdBgbSg==.jpg

Always had a bit of a soft, or maybe... no never mind, carry on, spot for Billie Piper.
    billiepiper.jpg
    As I've said I like the kooky, bit scatty, bed hair vibe so... and her accent. Plus she's extremely bright and clued in and IMHO she's one helluva actress. Mark my words now, in my humble she'll end up being the Judy Dench of her generation.

Going back to Latin again I've been watching the Italian mafia crime series Gamorra(and would recommend) and one lady in that, one Cristiana Dell'Anna...

1bc77c8e-07a2-45ca-90c1-2fed510426c7.jpg

Also been keeping up with Lucifer(the series, not the Devil, though I have him on speed dial. Clever show IMHO) and his love interest played by one Lauren German.

Lesbian%20Role%20mainimage.jpg

Speaking of current US TV, I"ve caught Supergirl on occasion and most seem to head straight for the lead lass, Ms Benoit(who oddly seems to pronounce it BenOIt, when the original French is Benwaaw and so much cooler, but I digress. As is my wont. I'm doing it again. I can't stop myself. Anyway...). I get that as she's very attractive, but not for me. I much prefer the woman playing her sister. One Ms Chyler Leigh.
    8d52457be858b73932f6bb9045963ef7--chyler-leigh-girl-celebrities.jpg

Quote this?

Fi-M-Top10-Phone-Conversation-Scenes-480p30_480.jpg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Anyone remember Firefly?

Another Monica - Baccarin.

Still fit in Homeland and Gotham but gorgeous in Firefly.

That's not Lisa singing is it?

If it is you are dead right.

Yeah, she was on the Late Late too, changed the line to 'you scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy blackguard'...

I cringed so hard I caved in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Anyone remember Firefly?

and also the engineer - kali

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Yeah, she was on the Late Late too, changed the line to 'you scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy blackguard'...

I cringed so hard I caved in.

Was it worse than the Ronan Keating version?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Don't see the issue with quotes myself!

It is a little annoying in fairness :D

Only quoted as there was need. Otherwise I spit(:eek::o) on the Quoted pics...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭dexter647

This without doubt is the only thread on boards where I have absolutely no objection to quoting pics....Keep the pics coming people:)

Also, back to the topic.

British+Soap+Awards+2016+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+n-nAzjNqH_lx.jpg

Bhavna Limbacha, from Corrie-absolutely beautiful. I'd forget my name if I met her. She's jaw droppingly beautiful.

CoZ3PFNWcAIZv6k.jpg

Sarah McDaniel-stunning. Has heterochromia iridina (I know I've spelled that wrong), aka different coloured eyes.

blade1 wrote: »
    Was it worse than the Ronan Keating version?

It's on youtube-I'd put it level, tbh. I mean, with Ronan he's always awful.

Ed I have more respect for, hence why it's so much more disappointing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Are Am Eye wrote: »
    Anyone remember Firefly?

and also the engineer - kali

Very shiny!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement