Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic golf thread!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

Glebee wrote: »
    Anybody use these before

https://www.mygolfdeals.ie/

Off topic fail!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭Glebee

Ordered 3 boxes of golf balls for Christmas presents. 3 balls turned up this morning in the post.:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,781 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

really?

Seve OB wrote: »
    really?

Serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Happy Christmas All, hope you got loads of nice new golf gear

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Same to yourself, I got my Society subs for 2019 as my only golf related pressie this year

Happy as a pig in schtum being a Liverpool fan. What a great week, nearly ever result going our way over the festive season with shocks and implosions all around us. 9 wins on the bounce now in the league, super reds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

Happy as a pig in schtum being a Liverpool fan. What a great week, nearly ever result going our way over the festive season with shocks and implosions all around us. 9 wins on the bounce now in the league, super reds :)

Ah yes. Ye have the Front 9 in the bag. Long way to the 12th of May ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

I just want the opportunity to brag here. I'm going to the Players Champipnship at Sawgrass in March. Yippee.

Ah yes. Ye have the Front 9 in the bag. Long way to the 12th of May ;)

Tell me about it.
    Been here before.
    Thursday will be HUGE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭benny79

Tell me about it.
    Been here before.
    Thursday will be HUGE
    I actually think we will win Thursday we have nothing to lose in flying form and all the pressure is on City as they have to win!

Plus we are there bogie team :cool:

benny79 wrote: »
    I actually think we will win Thursday we have nothing to lose in flying form and all the pressure is on City as they have to win!

Plus we are there bogie team :cool:

Scratches the 10th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MG28

Hey all, I’ve just signed up on here and am not too long in Ireland. Does anyone in and around North Dublin fancy having a few pints and watching the rugby on Saturday?
    Should be a great couple of games!
    Not sure if this is the best place to post so apologies if not.

MG28 wrote: »
    Hey all, I’ve just signed up on here and am not too long in Ireland. Does anyone in and around North Dublin fancy having a few pints and watching the rugby on Saturday?

maybe the maddest first post I've seen on boards :confused:
    if you want to drink with strangers watching rugby, why not just go into a pub?

now if you are into golf, why don't you join the boards society on Saturday and play golf with them … then watch the match... plenty of dubs going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

MG28 wrote: »

No worries Mr Dahmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MG28

maybe the maddest first post I've seen on boards :confused:
    if you want to drink with strangers watching rugby, why not just go into a pub?

now if you are into golf, why don't you join the boards society on Saturday and play golf with them … then watch the match... plenty of dubs going

I’m busy in the morning so won’t be able to make the outing, but am free in the afternoon.
    Now, I do play golf, and it’s not easy meeting people in a new city so figured what’s the harm in asking the question!
    If people are wary, that’s fine. In the coming months I hope it’ll be clear I’m harmless..!

WOW..... Just WOW :D

Up the fcuking Reds!!! What a night.... Kings of Europe...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Best place to get some 1/4 zip tops?

Under Armour and the like for not outrageous money.

Have a few one for all vouchers so I place that accepts them would be nice - not a must!

Thanks

Luap wrote: »
    Best place to get some 1/4 zip tops?

Under Armour and the like for not outrageous money.

Have a few one for all vouchers so I place that accepts them would be nice - not a must!

Thanks

Halpenny

• Advertisement

Up the fcuking Reds!!! What a night.... Kings of Europe...

Kings of Europe (maybe) but the bridesmaid of England ðŸ˜

Kings of Europe (maybe) but the bridesmaid of England ðŸ˜

We have 18 league titles and the second most successful team in England which we will over take soon.. Not bad for a bridesmaid ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

We have 18 league titles and the second most successful team in England which we will over take soon.. Not bad for a bridesmaid ;):D

Weird. Could have sworn that you had already won the title at Xmas.

#30years #backpassrule

Back then the rules were different. No backpass rules, 2 points for the win, leather balls.
    Most of the trophies carved from wood?

Got out with the young lad for 9 holes late yesterday evening, getting in just at dusk was falling. Absolutely glorious. Is there anything better than golf of a summers evening????

what an end to the cricket, proper sports drama

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Morgan Freeman Gaa gift grubs, is it just me or does anyone else think these are not funny?

Is gift grub still going?? Jesus there getting some mileage out of that. I used to listen to it when bertie was in his prime and that a good while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

still going and getting worse by the day. His Dunphy impression doesn't even sound like him anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Happy Christmas All. Hope everyone got the secret to great golf

Advertisement