Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf - Batman 20th July 2019

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

tumblr_mmnhtgFdv41rrkahjo4_250.gif

Still plenty of time left to sign up (over 2 weeks) and plenty of spots remaining (20 signed up atm) but we will probably cap this at between 26-28 Citizens of Gotham (subs very welcome after that) so if anyone wants to guarantee a spot, you now know potentially not to leave it to the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'd like to sign up too please. Thanks mods.

tenor.gif?itemid=3952121

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Welcome aboard Barney

Current Roster

Kitten K
    Necro
    Tritium
    Duffman13
    Micksjaguar
    TheSkunk
    Rikand
    sKeith
    Tusk
    Mollyb60
    Clarabel
    Choc Chip
    Fixxxer
    Green&Red
    Sixtoes
    Valeyard
    Ardinn
    Beakerjoe
    Whiplashy
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Barney92

The PMs for this game will probably be sent out around this time next week, with the OP hopefully already up by then.

I just sent some PMs to several people from The 'Please PM me to tell me about new Werewolf Games' Thread to let them know as of now they still have a chance to sign up.

As said before, I'm hoping to get 26 players to sign up and (might cap it then plus subs) we currently have 21 on the list above so if your interested don't hang around as there were more than that in the list of people who asked to be PMd and another few new players in the game that ends soon who hopefully will be up for playing again too.

and no, I'm sorry Bat fans, the condiment king will not be a character in the game :pac:
    condimentking.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

When do sign-ups close?

I probably won't be able to play, but it'll be good to know I still could if things change.

quickbeam wrote: »
    When do sign-ups close?

I probably won't be able to play, but it'll be good to know I still could if things change.

Probably won't close it until the PMs are being sent out. Hoping for late sign ups atm as even if we get to the magic number 26 (which I had planned the game for) subs would definitely be something I'd be happy to have for this game.

Sorry, I know I expressed major interest when you said that you were running this game, but I won't be around at all from July 21st-23rd and that unfortunately rules me out. Good luck.

Sorry, I know I expressed major interest when you said that you were running this game, but I won't be around at all from July 21st-23rd and that unfortunately rules me out. Good luck.

Pity but enjoy your trip Stu.

20 signed up now... will wait until Wednesday before I start freaking out and potentially removing characters for a smaller numbers game. That said like my blockbuster no Condiment King announcement last time, I can now announce that apart from a brief mention the other Justice League characters will not be involved this time. This will be Gotham centric.
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pity but enjoy your trip Stu.

20 signed up now... will wait until Wednesday before I start freaking out and potentially removing characters for a smaller numbers game. That said like my blockbuster no Condiment King announcement last time, I can now announce that apart from a brief mention the other Justice League characters will not be involved this time. This will be Gotham centric.
    giphy.gif

Friends was similar till we got a last minute rush so hopefully you get the magical number of 26. Especially with your flexibility of keeping it open for sign ups you'll get a few late ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Yeah we went from 16 to 24 in the last 2 days of the HG sign ups.

I cant commit to the full game but please put me down as a sub BH if thats ok.

Fixxxer out, Ted (Thanks Skunk) in
    e0c7a415e4ad96d5b6ac80f3a4fbc1e4647aaa7b_00.gif
    Current Roster

Kitten K
    Necro
    Tritium
    Duffman13
    Micksjaguar
    TheSkunk
    Rikand
    sKeith
    Tusk
    Mollyb60
    Clarabel
    Choc Chip
    Fixxxer
    Ted_YNWA
    Green&Red
    Sixtoes
    Valeyard
    Ardinn
    Beakerjoe
    Whiplashy
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Barney92

Sub: Kolido, Stu (from Day 2)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Can't wait for this. I'm gonna stay completely Anon the whole game. No tuskisms for me. No sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

tusk wrote: »
    Can't wait for this. I'm gonna stay completely Anon the whole game. No tuskisms for me. No sir!

Queue tusk getting outed 5 mins into game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

tusk wrote: »

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d2bc1054a704c506f431742&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sorry dude, I'm gonna have to drop out. New staff incoming and no cover for me while I train them means I'll only have like two hours every day to try and keep up.

No worries Fixxxer :)

fixxxer wrote: »
    Sorry dude, I'm gonna have to drop out. New staff incoming and no cover for me while I train them means I'll only have like two hours every day to try and keep up.
    NewFirsthandAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif

Yeah as Bagpuss says no worries dude. Hopefully there will still be a few late sign ups and it won't be an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Do a sheeps and peehs version, where one player has to be both a wolf and a villager!

Clarabel wrote: »
    Do a sheeps and peehs version, where one player has to be both a wolf and a villager!

Obviously with two different anon names

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Clarabel wrote: »
    Obviously with two different anon names
    sk and villager, maybe, but if a wolf was a villager , they just spill the wolf list and win as villager.

sKeith wrote: »
    sk and villager, maybe, but if a wolf was a villager , they just spill the wolf list and win as villager.

That was the plan!!!!

Ted_YNWA has been coaxed into joining the fold! current list of players #103 above

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

nobody is rooting for the Joker.

For shame

giphy.gif

3 days left to sign up. I think bubblypop will be taking a slot and there is at least 1 other player who showed interest over PM. So if anyone else is leaving it late thinking about putting their name in for the game... don't leave it too late
    giphy.gif

Tell me how much time I need to dedicate to this once a game starts?
    I work shifts, that change every couple of days, so don't w ant to start if I can't play properly!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

bubblypop wrote: »
    Tell me how much time I need to dedicate to this once a game starts?
    I work shifts, that change every couple of days, so don't w ant to start if I can't play properly!

As much as you want, entirely down to your own circumstances. Some dedicate a lot, others play during work, others hop on when they can.

Minimum requirement is generally about 5 posts a day and a vote for someone in the lynch each night that's about it. After that it's entirely your own decision how much or little to contribute.

OK so,
    Haven't a clue how to play but sign me up for one, I'll give it a go!

Woot good to have you confirmed!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That's fabulous bubblypop, if you have time you should take a look at this post for a brief intro on what exactly the game is about:

What is Werewolf

Advertisement