Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein, Belfast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,626 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Woop can't wait now, would love an O2 indoor concert again as the atmosphere was great at the last one but if the new pyro is a good as people say then outside will be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

tickets sorted. yaaaaasssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

ionapaul wrote: »
    Missed out on feuerzone tickets but three regular standing secured at least.

Just checked there and Feuerzone came up as available for me

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭davidfitz22

Tickets were quite easy to get as it happens. I thought this one was going to be sold out very quickly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Ticketmaster thought I was from the UK and wouldn't accept my postcode... took me awhile to realise the click other country button, which was a new one to me.

I wanted 6 GA but was given Feuer, wasn't complaining!

Need to take a moment to breath after that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Also ran into the postcode issue. Was throwing in eircodes, spaces, no spaces, 0000, 00000. Got there in the end at least! Should be a great day out :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Got 6 firezone tickets for Berlin, I am hilariously excited

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Checking again and it is letting me get one Feuer, but not when I search for two or three... anyhow, got the GA tickets so will stick with those I think. Was right up at the front of the Gold Circle for Metallica and really enjoyed it but think with the kind of show I'm expecting for Rammstein being back a bit will be fine too :D Yes, excited already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Ha yeah I've a Feuerzone ticket but from looking at the vids and pics of the current stage setup that you'd have to be about half way back the crowd to really take in the full scope of it!

Had the same issue with the Feuerzone tickets, couldn't get it to select 2 at 11am but when I searched for a single ticket it came straight up.

I then went on to encounter the post code error which when combined with a poor data signal nearly resulted in the phone being sent flying out of frustration!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

okidoki987 wrote: »

Rammstein secured an injunction against them last year I think it was.

Don't forget folks to also try toutless.ie. It might have tickets pop up down the line and you're not allowed sell for more than face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,489 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

All the German gigs are sold out ,the demand seems to be insatiable.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

They added a second night for a few of the locations and I think they've also sold out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

we had a group of 6 in ques for near 70 minutes to grab tickets for any of them, it was insane demand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

bennyl10 wrote: »
    we had a group of 6 in ques for near 70 minutes to grab tickets for any of them, it was insane demand

Similar to ourselves, just endless queuing until one of the lads managed to get 6 firezone in Berlin just as we were moving on to Belfast tickets thinking it was a lost cause. Delighted to say the least!

Now to relax and catch my flight to London where I'll see them tomorrow!

bennyl10 wrote: »

It seemed a terrible system .
    You queue on one page ,then you get into the event page ,select the type of tickets you want and number then it searches for 5 minutes ,but it seemed to count down to 0.
    Not sure if that meant no tickets were available or you needed to check again and it would search for an additional 3 minutes.
    Not a good system.

You queue on one page ,then you get into the event page ,select the type of tickets you want and number then it searches for 5 minutes ,but it seemed to count down to 0.
    Not sure if that meant no tickets were available or you needed to check again and it would search for an additional 3 minutes.
    Not a good system.

You had to keep hitting check again, as that was the queue, took me an hour.....proper madness, and a really difficult system, was like bloody Glastonbury

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Not a good system.

Ya our 'countdown' refreshed 6/7 times, got in for Berlin Saturday eventually!

EyesClosed wrote: »
    You had to keep hitting check again, as that was the queue, took me an hour.....proper madness, and a really difficult system, was like bloody Glastonbury

Ah ,so it was queue to enter another queue.
    Idiotic system .

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Is this sold out? Ive got a ticket but was just curious and ticketmaster isnt letting me get another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,914 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Still available. I highly doubt this sells out, it's not Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

rob316 wrote: »
    Still available. I highly doubt this sells out, it's not Germany

The Belgian gig sold out in 15 minutes, it's continental Europe and not just Germany, Belfast was always going to be the least attractive of shows announced, travel is so much easier on the continent, plus the tickets were the most expensive besides Switzerland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

poundhound wrote: »
    Sold out!

No way?

Sold out!

Strange as Ticketmaster still has GA tickets for sale, maybe you should look a bit harder!

@ Xenji Re”Strange as Ticketmaster still has GA tickets for sale, maybe you should look a bit harder!”

Although Ticketmaster is still showing them as available, when you try and make the purchase an error appears “something went wrong”.

Eventim and the Rammstein website show Belfast as sold out.

I expect Ticketmaster to update their site overnight.

@ Xenji Re”Strange as Ticketmaster still has GA tickets for sale, maybe you should look a bit harder!”

Although Ticketmaster is still showing them as available, when you try and make the purchase an error appears “something went wrong”.

Eventim and the Rammstein website show Belfast as sold out.

I expect Ticketmaster to update their site overnight.

No you are wrong, keep trying, this is of 01.05 tonight.

1ymr5y.png

Yep, just got one.

Definitely not sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Sold out!

Nope.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement