Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rammstein, Belfast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Just bought 2. Nice to see Belfast gouging just as much for hotels as Dublin do.
    Regularly up for work and tried to use the corporate rate for the night on one hotel (after all, it's a Wednesday) but was told that every room is more than twice what I normally pay. No such issues the night before or the night after.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SilverPenney

Just announced an extra UK date to the 2020 tour in Coventry, which is presumed to be the last. Imagine saying a few months ago that the three gigs Rammstein would play in the UK and Ireland touring the new album would be in Milton Keynes, Belfast and Coventry.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Got my tickets in the post today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Feuerzone tickets seem to be sold out but there are still GA tickets for sale from what I'm seeing on Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Feuerzone tickets seem to be sold out but there are still GA tickets for sale from what I'm seeing on Ticketmaster.

I hope they all sell out. Otherwise I may not be able to get rid of my three surplus tickets :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I hope they all sell out. Otherwise I may not be able to get rid of my three surplus tickets :pac:

If you still have these come june ill take them :pac: cant commit to them until next year unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Got my tickets on Friday. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

Did i hear that a gig has been announced for Wales?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Did i hear that a gig has been announced for Wales?

Cardiff Principality Stadium, 14th of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Will Feuerzone tickets come back on again? Or is that all gone for good. I'm thinking of buying GA but wondering can I upgrade if made available later?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Cardiff with roof closed would look and sound amazing.

Nemesis wrote: »
    Cardiff with roof closed would look and sound amazing.

Roof wont be closed. The stage is set up and built for open roof.

Folks, can anyone who bought their tickets through Ticketmaster confirm that they have the actual tickets either on electronic format or print?

I bought mine on the LIFAD presale through EventIM (still no news on when I'll get them) and they're trying to tell me that no outlet has released tickets for this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Folks, can anyone who bought their tickets through Ticketmaster confirm that they have the actual tickets either on electronic format or print?

I bought mine on the LIFAD presale through EventIM (still no news on when I'll get them) and they're trying to tell me that no outlet has released tickets for this event.

I got my physical ticket delivered a couple of days after they went on sale.

I also got my paper ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DarMul17

Just got a feuerzone ticket on Ticketmaster a few minutes ago, at first it kept sending GA tickets when I couldn't get the payment through. Eventually it loaded one up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Penfailed

The lead singer is in intensive care in a German hospital suffering the effects of Covid-19.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Penfailed wrote: »
    The lead singer is in intensive care in a German hospital suffering the effects of Covid-19.

and is said to now be doing much better

But yes he contracted COVID19 in russia a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

bennyl10 wrote: »
    and is said to now be doing much better

But yes he contracted COVID19 in russia a few weeks ago

I inagine the Russian numbers are way, way higher than reported and this is more to think that way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Till is out of IC and does not have covid19.

I'd say it was just because he was back from touring and relaxing again. It's well known that band members get sick after a tour due to the non stop activity and all of a sudden it stops.

Thank feck he didn't have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Can anyone see this going ahead? Its 54 days away.

Nope, not a chance in my opinion.

Still going to wait until there's an official announcement before cancelling my accommodation.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

surprised this and Iron Maiden in Belfast have not been cancelled yet, not a hope of them going ahead really. Hopefully they will get rescheduled for a year away rather than cancelled altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The tourist office in Ostend told me that as far as they knew at the time the concert had been provisionally rescheduled for summer 2021.

I don't know why there hasn't been an official announcement yet. With a tour like this, every gig within it counts and helps with costs. The less gigs the more each one will cost in a sense. Angela Merkel announced that all mass gatherings in Germany are banned until August 31st meaning the Germany gigs are out. Rammstein are hardly going to continue with the rest of the tour so it's inevitable that the whole thing will be rescheduled.

• Advertisement

I don't know why there hasn't been an official announcement yet. With a tour like this, every gig within it counts and helps with costs. The less gigs the more each one will cost in a sense. Angela Merkel announced that all mass gatherings in Germany are banned until August 31st meaning the Germany gigs are out. Rammstein are hardly going to continue with the rest of the tour so it's inevitable that the whole thing will be rescheduled.

It takes a bit of time to reschedule a whole tour. Patience young padawan.

Advertisement