Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are all the tall guys in Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭TheDenialTwist

Sardonicat wrote: »
    LOL.

Stop trolling with 'lol '

I'm not trolling so why are you being so 'catty'

What's with the constant 'lol'

Seriously, the trolls under the bridge are out in full force again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 154 ✭✭Jenbach110

Height is a physical preference for some people, myself included.

Big boobs also a physical preference for some people. I have big boobs some guys don't like big boobs, but why would I be offended? It's just a physical attribute that some are attracted to and others are not.

Now, I'm confused by your post.

PM me please.x

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Stop trolling with 'lol '

I'm not trolling so why are you being so 'catty'

What's with the constant 'lol'

Seriously, the trolls under the bridge are out in full force again

I'm not trolling. I'm a small girl like yourself and get all silly and giggly. Cos that's what we're like. LOL

Class tune, they're the original of the species for sure or near enough anyway

Jenbach110 wrote: »
    PM me please.x

Result. Congratulations!
    Tee hee hee

• Advertisement

I'm not trolling. I'm a small girl like yourself and get all silly and giggly. Cos that's what we're like. LOL

Well speak for yourself

I'm not lolling

You're trolling and lolling

I'm not silly.

Do you like Kevin Durant too?

Well speak for yourself

I'm not lolling

I'm not silly.

Do you like Kevin Durant too?

Oh I do speak for myself. I don't speak to myself. Try not to get those confused, you silly, lickle thing you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 154 ✭✭Jenbach110

Result. Congratulations!
    Tee hee hee

Im only 5"4 but might get the sympathy vote please god

Jenbach110 wrote: »
    Im only 5"4 but might get the sympathy vote please god

I think you'll be classed as a troll.

Basketball and professional wrestling.

As I was saying anyway purple tin, the 7 footers are certainly an elite club.

Absolutely love watched the NBA, pity no live sport on TV at the moment.

Could do with a dose of LeBron, he'd be a good vaccine against the shortcake trolls on here.

Trolling must be a symptom of Short Man Syndrome and is spreading faster than SARS-CoV-2 now.

They're all standing under a low bridge huddling together with the same ones thanking one another and not adhering to physical distancing I reckon.

Kevin Durant is unbelievably talented, he's currently playing with the Brooklyn Nets post injury.

I don't think I have watching wrestling since the eighties/nineties... So all I can say is The Undertaker... Another really tall guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Troll lol lol lol lol-lol-lol

and sweet marie who waits for me.

Oh I do speak for myself. I don't speak to myself. Try not to get those confused, you silly, lickle thing you.

So what if I accidently replied to my own post

Jeepers, keep your knickers on catty batty 'woman'

Or little silly girl as you refer to yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭BurnUp78

As I was saying anyway purple tin, the 7 footers are certainly an elite club.

Absolutely love watched the NBA, pity no live sport on TV at the moment.

Could do with a dose of LeBron, he'd be a good vaccine against the shortcake trolls on here.

Trolling must be a symptom of Short Man Syndrome and is spreading faster than SARS-CoV-2 now.

They're all standing under a low bridge huddling together with the same ones thanking one another and not adhering to physical distancing I reckon.

Kevin Durant is unbelievably talented, he's currently playing with the Brooklyn Nets post injury.

I don't think I have watching wrestling since the eighties/nineties... So all I can say is The Undertaker... Another really tall guy

But not quite as tall as wwe would have you believe! Probably 6'7"-6'9" in his prime same with Kane, Diesel and other "7 footers"

So what if I accidently replied to my own post

Jeepers, keep your knickers on catty batty 'woman'

Or little silly girl as you refer to yourself

Oh don't get all cwoss and throw your dolly on the floor. You don't want to put the boys off you, do you?

BurnUp78 wrote: »
    But not quite as tall as wwe would have you believe! Probably 6'7"-6'9" in his prime same with Kane, Diesel and other "7 footers"

Well as I said I am more into NBA than wrestling. And hence I was talking more about basketball.

You've got to admit the stats on 7 footers in the world is pretty incredible though.

Did you enjoy that era of WWE? Do you remember when they had to change from WWF with the dawn of the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭DisneyLover

Are you forgetting to reply with your other account?

I'm from Dublin and she's from Cork. You know you can report our accounts to mods if ya want to check their hunzo

Well as I said I am more into NBA than wrestling. And hence I was talking more about basketball.

You've got to admit the stats on 7 footers in the world is pretty incredible though.

Did you enjoy that era of WWE? Do you remember when they had to change from WWF with the dawn of the internet.

Wait so you work in bio chem in Cork, I work in bio chem in Dublin and you like the NBA? Who do you support?? Maybe we are the same person ! :rolleyes:

I support the lakers, miami and the raptors!

Oh don't get all cwoss and throw your dolly on the floor. You don't want to put the boys off you, do you?

Just letting you know that I won't be responding to your trolling posts anymore.

I'm an adult and probably older than you judging by the posts you write that are irrelevant and your constant LOL

I'm not a juvenile trolling on threads

Head to another thread where you could maybe make a better contribution.

Now enjoy your glass of cordial and stop being so catty and celebrate that I won't be responding to trolling

Wait so you work in bio chem in Cork, I work in bio chem in Dublin and you like the NBA? Who do you support?? Maybe we are the same person ! :rolleyes:

Well hello there Disney.. Did you hear I have two accounts and an alter ego?

Or is it you they're saying has two accounts.

Won't be responding to catty batty trolling anymore.

Imagine a female hating on another female on this thread...

Trolling is so juvenile and petty.

Yeah Disney as you notice the trolling posts know nothing about the NBA or are busy googling right now

Just letting you know that I won't be responding to your trolling posts anymore.

I'm an adult and probably older than you judging by the posts you write that are irrelevant and your constant LOL

I'm not a juvenile trolling on threads

Head to another thread where you could maybe make a better contribution.

Now enjoy your glass of cordial and stop being so catty and celebrate that I won't be responding to trolling

Awww!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

You're only allowed to support one. I'm all about the Jazz.

I'm from Dublin and she's from Cork. You know you can report our accounts to mods if ya want to check their hunzo

I actually think that's a good suggestion

Might end the trolling

Having dinner now and dreaming of LeBron..

Sam Hain wrote: »

I think she was being sarcastic Sam, surely you would know that

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭TM2015

There’s something about a tall man alright. I’m 5ft9, my husband is 6ft4. Height is just another physical feature really. And I find it extremely attractive. I grew up in a tall basketball country, all guy friends from school played, I played. As a foreigner I find Irish men to be rather short, on average, not teensy but not tall.

7footers+ are an extreme though! A few of them in NBA but not as many as you’d think there would be and even less who could be considered to be ridiculously versatile. KP is the unicorn for a reason. Durant is just under 7 even though they trying to sell him as a 7footer.

I think she was being sarcastic Sam, surely you would know that

You can still only follow one, thems the rules either in folly or truth.

How I wished it was the smell of burning rubber and not coal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Speaking of basketball, I just want to say Curly Neal of the Globetrotters passed away yesterday. And what's with the LeBron love? Chamberlain would still run circles around him.

TM2015 wrote: »
    There’s something about a tall man alright. I’m 5ft9, my husband is 6ft4. Height is just another physical feature really. And I find it extensively attractive. I grew up in a tall basketball country, all guy friends from school played, I played. As a foreigner I find Irish men to be rather short, on average, not teensy but not tall.

7footers+ are an extreme though! A few of them in NBA but not as many as you’d think there would be and even less who could be considered to be ridiculously versatile. KP is the unicorn for a reason. Durant is just under 7 even though they trying to sell him as a 7footer.

Bojan Marjanovic of the Mavericks is really tall but he gots a mad looking Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum head on him. He just looks like what you'd imagine a giant would look like.

Sam Hain wrote: »

... well the lakers.. I've jerseys for all 3

• Advertisement

... well the lakers.. I've jerseys for all 3

Strange question I know, but you ever taken on the form of a basketball?

Advertisement