Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Strike Force Bank Account Is OPEN!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Some sponds in there too.. have a decent christmas :) All shiny inside now

Well its says unclaimed.. so claim it.. goddam lazy Santa :p

Nice sig Hagar. No pints for you if we ever meet :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's all right I got a feed of pints off Tom Dunne last Saturday in Cannes.:D

Can i get the picture code link for my sig

Right click on mine and copy the properties.

• Advertisement

Actually looking for the URL and IMG code.. mainly just want to make sure its the correct one

The url is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
    The img is http://static.boards.ie/images/buttons/ssf-x-click.gif

I think it's simpler to use the [ s*sf] [ /s*sf] tags just leave out the spaces and asterisks

[ssf] It comes out like this [/ssf]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

Just changed my Sig and and donated some dosh. Good job guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Hagar - your siglink doesn't bring you to the SSF payment. I used the one from the tag and it works fine. Just soes you know :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

For those of us a little more technically challenged, could someone please post what we need to add the button with a proper link into our sigs.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

zaph wrote: »
    For those of us a little more technically challenged, could someone please post what we need to add the button with a proper link into our sigs.

Thanks.
    [ssf toy] commando [/ssf toy] without the toy in the bracket, will get you [ssf] commando [/ssf]

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks syco, I'm a commando now! :D

Macros42 wrote: »
    Hagar - your siglink doesn't bring you to the SSF payment. I used the one from the tag and it works fine. Just soes you know :)
    Thanks, it worked when I donated but I've buggered it up editing my sig.

Og tusen takk for hjelpen Hagar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Is there any chance that the paypal account could be set up like the boards subscription one where you can pay with a creditcard without signing up to paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭philcsl

Fair play to all involved with this, hopefully you get a nice few quid in for a very good cause!

Just sent paypal, hopefull my sig works now too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

fair play lads, donation sent

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i have just put through my first donation - first year with online payment abilities so a good use i thought :)

merry christmas to all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Someone got the paypal address handy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nevermind .. found it on the website .. missed it the first time (it's not obvious enough!).

Do Paypal still charge fees or do you get let off being a charity ?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

They charge a small fee when I move the money out to the SSF account but its not too bad. I discussed a charitable discount with them once and they locked the account (thinking something dodgy was going on when they reviewed the burst of activity at xmas only!) so I didnt try that again. I may broach the topic again when we have our registered charity number.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

If you need any extra hands to help with anything just drop me a PM I'll be more than happy to help if I can. :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Could the first post be updated to indicate if the Bank Details are valid for 2009? I'd donate with Paypal but I know you'll get hit with the fees and I want to make sure you get all of my donation

Saw a post from Terry on November 4th that says it's the same one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Yesterday we held our Santa S.O.S airsoft game in aid of the S.S.F we raised €250 for the charity :D

XMAS.jpg

Click the picture for photo's from the event

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

Heh gang,

I pledged €20 last christmas and I forgot to lodge it. Can I lodge it now in time for next christmas?

AMC

Yup, no problem. ( to be honest, we now do a lot in the spring cos the charities are better prepared)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

So how did it go?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Those bank details still valid from the OP?
    Just wondering because I can't see a donate option in the announcement.

• Advertisement

Yes they are. I'll be pushing the donation button "general request" this week.

DeV.

Advertisement