Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Hot, humid & raining.... just wonderful

Is that the best rereg name you could think of??

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Gs sports bar and grill has opened. Live football on the big screen. Indoor dining and drinking permitted. Tonight's special is striploin steak, fried onions and mushrooms with a dash of scotch bonnet chili and potato gratin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Knee Gap Lease

It's just for today...was trying something out :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Gs sports bar and grill has opened. Live football on the big screen. Indoor dining and drinking permitted. Tonight's special is striploin steak, fried onions and mushrooms with a dash of scotch bonnet chili and potato gratin.

Im on my way...
    I have a right thirst on me today for a beer...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Should be limpy gimpy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Should be limpy gimpy!

He can dall himself whatever he likes but he'll always be Limpy Gimpy to us!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,818 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I thought Knee Gap Lease was New Red tbh :o

Lordie , fire lit here , I'd say I'm bolloxed except I don't have one :p

Was trying a few names, some things that are harmless can't go thru...I'm confussed :)

Was trying a few names, some things that are harmless can't go thru...I'm confussed :)

Your new name is like one of the random ones Boards assigns when posters want their name unlinked from their posts after closing their accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just in after a great evening out. Some nice food and drink. It’s just great to see people out and enjoying themselves.
    Wish I could have stated out longer.

• Advertisement

Just in after a great evening out. Some nice food and drink. It’s just great to see people out and enjoying themselves.
    Wish I could have stated out longer.
    It's fantastic seeing people enjoying a meal and a few drinks, hopefully the sunny weather returns soon after the rain that's forecast.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Am i missing something with this name?. Me no get it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's fantastic seeing people enjoying a meal and a few drinks, hopefully the sunny weather returns soon after the rain that's forecast.

A bit of optimism is all thats needed!
    Most of the outdoor areas I gave seen are not really covered so rain would indeed mean them effectively closed. The pubs and restaurants have suffered enough without Mother Nature kicking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Italy dominating Belgium.It's over. Last orders here for drink. The Kitchen is closed.:D Wanna go home to see the wife and kids.:D

Am i missing something with this name?. Me no get it :confused:

Just as feckin well :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just as feckin well :)

I presumed it was phonetic irish initially (fun fact, there is an irish rap duo called kneecap) but it makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside, at my folk's house, with a cat at my feet :)

Very busy day today, I got my 2nd vaccine today so happy days

However, I lost my phone today, when I was waiting for my Mom to collect me (to bring me to the vaccination clinic), I either dropped my phone without realizing it or it fell out of my pocket, just outside the front door of the apartment building. Anyway, I realized my phone was missing when we got to the clinic. When we were finished we searched the car and my apartment. We were just on the phone (my mom's phone) with the caretaker in the building when the woman who lives in No 2 opened her door and gave me my phone back. I've never been so relieved in my life :D She must have picked it up. I was very lucky to get it back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭4Ad

Couchside, at my folk's house, with a cat at my feet :)

Very busy day today, I got my 2nd vaccine today so happy days

However, I lost my phone today, when I was waiting for my Mom to collect me (to bring me to the vaccination clinic), I either dropped my phone without realizing it or it fell out of my pocket, just outside the front door of the apartment building. Anyway, I realized my phone was missing when we got to the clinic. When we were finished we searched the car and my apartment. We were just on the phone (my mom's phone) with the caretaker in the building when the woman who lives in No 2 opened her door and gave me my phone back. I've never been so relieved in my life :D She must have picked it up. I was very lucky to get it back

That was sound of her, I hate to admit it but you'd be lost without our phones these days (well I would)....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, watching series 4 of The Crown on theTV via Netflix.

So pleased to have the Google Chromecast back! :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Hotel side, feckin roasting. Serves me right for not checking out the aircon situation here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Alfie says a big thank you for the votes and if he wins you are all getting a big kiss :D;) You can vote every 24 hours ;)

Rainy start to the day and we went on a short walk this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

4Ad wrote: »
    That was sound of her, I hate to admit it but you'd be lost without our phones these days (well I would)....

indeed, I must find out the name of the woman and thank her :) And we've both been in the building for 10 years!

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Another freedom day:

It is lashing rain here now , not only will the plants love it , so will the weeds , that manage to grow at a much faster rate :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It is lashing rain here now , not only will the plants love it , so will the weeds , that manage to grow at a much faster rate :pac:
    I was only thinking same here now :D

I was only thinking same here now :D

The joys of Nature at its best
    Or as I like to call it when I'm grumbling away to myself - a fecking vicious cycle!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sunny here after it rained this morning :)

Having a lovely and relaxing day and heading off this evening on a little roadtrip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Got drenched at a very junior football match but came home to find we had no rain, less than a mile away. The plants are doing rain dance!!!

Czech v Denmark game... England game to follow... sporting nirvana... takeaway to complete the evening

• Advertisement

Work trundle time

Advertisement