Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Horrific scenes, Christian Eriksen collapsed during the game... hopefully he pulls through..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Horrific scenes from the match in Copenhagan . Hope they can resuscitate the player and he recovers fully.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glad uefa have said he was stabilised, scary, scary stuff.

Back to boring work trundle

Glad uefa have said he was stabilised, scary, scary stuff.

Back to boring work trundle

Yep, he gave a thumbs up and could raise his head, the scenes on the sideline with his wife were harrowing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Huge relief that he survived and hopefully he will continue to improve. I think most people were fearing the worst tbh. Must have been very difficult for his poor wife to be there at the game and not knowing if he would be ok or not. Horrible shock to all concerned.
    Frightening how quickly life can change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Right now, Sardi and as often as required that.

Hot and sunny here now, it's water-the-flowers-every-evening weather, hard to believe we've more rain coming next week.

I welcome the rain as I've potted plants in those colour chair pot thingies today. Fooked if I'm out every evening watering the six of them.:D

Wishing Denmarks C Eriksson the best. Moving on to Donegal V Dublin. Takeaway incoming. A few beers being consumed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I welcome the rain as I've potted plants in those colour chair pot thingies today. Fooked if I'm out every evening watering the six of them.:D

Wishing Denmarks C Eriksson the best. Moving on to Donegal V Dublin. Takeaway incoming. A few beers being consumed.
    Don't be wishing rain on us :(
    Pay your teen a few bob to water them for you every day :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod, watering can, don't be wishing rain on us !
    Although I sometimes use the hose instead , saves me having to refill the can every few minutes !

ETA:

Snap PM :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,342 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hate to break it to you G, but you often need to water potted plants even when it rains, the narrow circumference of the pot doesn't allow enough rain in. Get out the watering can or hose!

Had to Google Christian, what a nightmare for someone so young. Hopefully he isn't left with any long-term effects.

The Tunisians are trying to ring me again today.

• Advertisement

Don't be wishing rain on us :(
    Pay your teen a few bob to water them for you every day :D
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grandeeod, watering can, don't be wishing rain on us !
    Although I sometimes use the hose instead , saves me having to refill the can every few minutes !

ETA:

Snap PM :pac:
    I hate to break it to you G, but you often need to water potted plants even when it rains, the narrow circumference of the pot doesn't allow enough rain in. Get out the watering can or hose!

Had to Google Christian, what a nightmare for someone so young. Hopefully he isn't left with any long-term effects.

Ladies, ladies, ladies. Calm down now.:D It's gonna rain next week anyway.:D

Thanks for the tip legs. But with added rain, it's minimal effort. In a few weeks I'll post a pic when they are blooming. I might get some miracle grow, Cocaine for plants.:D

The Tunisians are trying to ring me again today.

Don't answer! We saw you first!!!! We'll up our bid. We're just waiting on MamOf4's new venture to bring in some dosh and then we're extending your contract. Must ask her how that's going, she never gave us our cut.

The Tunisians can keep their mitts off ya

Of course if the Yanks ring you then we might be in trouble, they've deep pockets

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Don't answer! We saw you first!!!! We'll up our bid. We're just waiting on MamOf4's new venture to bring in some dosh and then we're extending your contract. Must ask her how that's going, she never gave us our cut.

The Tunisians can keep their mitts off ya

I thought they were ringing me to tell me I had an African inheritance!
    Hopefully I don't miss the next call and I can treat all you After Hourers to a weekend glamping in Grandeeod's garden with my windfall.

I thought they were ringing me to tell me I had an African inheritance!
    Hopefully I don't miss the next call and I can treat all you After Hourers to a weekend glamping in Grandeeod's garden with my windfall.

You could treat him to a bigger watering can with it for a start

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, it's dull here, could be a few showers

NewRed2 wrote: »
    You could treat him to a bigger watering can with it for a start

Watering cans are for wimps. I have a hose if and only if required.:D The window boxes out front get a jug of water a day. Job done. The same jug is used for wine and sangria.:D Be grand!

Looking like rain here too FFS! :mad:

I watered the plants earlier and all ...

Looking like rain here too FFS! :mad:

I watered the plants earlier and all ...

But Legs they still need water.:) Lets get beers into them instead! Dubs v Kerry it is so in the league final. I actually hope Kerry win the AI this year. I think they need it to keep tourism alive down there.:D

There is no league final.

But Legs they still need water.:) Lets get beers into them instead! Dubs v Kerry it is so in the league final. I actually hope Kerry win the AI this year. I think they need it to keep tourism alive down there.:D

Theres not going to be a league final ..it's shared this year

I remember hearing if particular teams didn't win there wouldn't be a final and i felt too confused and not interested enough to follow up..

• Advertisement

I remember hearing if particular teams didn't win there wouldn't be a final and i felt too confused and not interested enough to follow up..

Yeah, it's weird... Kerry have another game left to play...but because the Munster Championship is due to start... the league game can't be played

My post corrected. I'd forgotten about the pemutations of who had to win what.

They made a total arse of it really, if we're honest. Ah sure it's the taking part that counts, not who would have won :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Home side eating chocolates and drinking lucozade :)

Tomorrow is the big day and I’ve been told to be ready for 12 and I’ll be collected and brought somewhere special :)

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Tomorrow is the big day and I’ve been told to be ready for 12 and I’ll be collected and brought somewhere special :)

A taxi to your vaccination appointment?

Only kidding Auto, have a lovely day pal. Enjoy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching the Euros with a Beer.
    Auto, Happy Birthday and hope you have a good day tomorrow.
    Still warm here, might head out for a quick pint later:)
    Laters

Autosport wrote: »
    Home side eating chocolates and drinking lucozade :)

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend :)

How did you find out we were collecting you at 12?!

Ironing done and all washing put away, I'm like a spinster housewife of the year here. :p

Enjoy tomorrow Auto, make sure they spoil you or we'll go after them!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

How did you find out we were collecting you at 12?!

A little bird told me ;)

And no it’s not my vaccination :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Have a great day tomorrow Auto :)

NewRed2, I'm too old for only fans or whatever it's called , you need someone younger to bring in the money for ye !

Advertisement