Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody tell me why we do istikhara??

• 08-09-2014 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been doing research regarding Istikhara Prayer/Dua myself for quite a while and my findings are that it’s not better. Please suggest me an authentic source of guidance. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AansaKareem

Hey Nihaanoor!!
    I appreciated your effort and nice to hear about Istikhara Dua. The curiosity to know about istikhara may lead to prosper of life.
    " Istikhara Dua is a supplication to Allah swt approaching what is best and suitable for us. Istikhara petition to God profits us in settling on the right decision. Muslims perform Salatul Istikhara Dua to Allah swt for direction."

• Registered Users Posts: 14 os88

Because we have limited vision and knowledge and because the human tends to be short sited, it is sometimes very difficult making decisions. So Istikhara is asking our higher power and all knowing source to give us a sign which road to go. The prayer is usually before you go to bed, and is normally followed by either a dream and/or a turn of events in favor of a direction over the other.

Advertisement