Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Garden side and considering getting up to some mischief this evening. Need a victim.
    I can offer my services as an accomplice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Garden side and considering getting up to some mischief this evening. Need a victim.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I can offer my services as an accomplice.

I'm in :cool:

Packing for Italy tomorrow, trust me to leave it till the last minute.

Hair done & I like it!
    Now made myself a lovely dinner & will eat it with a glass of red wine mmmmmm

I'm in :cool:

Packing for Italy tomorrow, trust me to leave it till the last minute.

I love Italy! So jealous...
    Where about are you going?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bubblypop wrote: »
    I love Italy! So jealous...
    Where about are you going?

Florence for one night and then onto Tuscany (Poppi) on Saturday for my brother's wedding Sunday and flying back then Friday, have yis been to Tuscany?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Florence for one night and then onto Tuscany (Poppi) on Saturday for my brother's wedding Sunday and flying back then Friday, have yis been to Tuscany?

That's so freaky Seph cos I'm going to Italy tomorrow too and also to Tuscany :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sounds gorgeous - you will have a great time. Enjoy!

honeybear wrote: »
    Sounds gorgeous - you will have a great time. Enjoy!

Cheers honeybear 😀
    Autosport wrote: »
    That's so freaky Seph cos I'm going to Italy tomorrow too and also to Tuscany :eek:

😱😱😱

😛😀

Only Pisa, & Florence.
    Have so much more to visit & can't wait!
    Have a great time there.....

Thong and toothbrush packed did I tell ye I'm going to Italy for a wedding..😎

Couchside,just stuffed my face,washing machine just after spinning,will I hang them out or will it rain overnight..I fecking hate decisions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Seph.... hire a car and go driving, the villages are absolutely amazing, was there for 5 days in May.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,330 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Evening all! Was at home in great form until I heard Seph is off to Italy with Auto.

Suppose I'll have to make my own tae now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Yes, twas totally lovely
    fifty years ago this year...watched some of the moon landing while there

Enjoy !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Who Do You Think You Are? On RTÉ 1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

That sounds like one of them highly unlikely storylines from an American day time soap opera....

RMAOK wrote: »
    That sounds like one of them highly unlikely storylines from an American day time soap opera....

Jealousy doesn't look good on you ;)

I'm bringing Ted with me :D

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Tuscany is beautiful. And try make time for ice cream in Florence - there are some amazing gelato places there!

I am couchside watching the new Baywatch. It's dreadful, but I'm too lazy to look for alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m watching The Split ... Christie is yummy!

Thong and toothbrush s.

giphy.gif

Deskside feeling weak all of a sudden 😛😏
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @Seph.... hire a car and go driving, the villages are absolutely amazing, was there for 5 days in May.

I wish I could drive :'(, hopefully my brother might be willing to drive us around, I definitely don't wanna be stuck in the villa all week.
    Evening all! Was at home in great form until I heard Seph is off to Italy with Auto.

Suppose I'll have to make my own tae now.

tae making duties will resume friday week 😛😀

• Advertisement

Have a great time Seph, I'll have a large box of Barry's waiting for you.

I'm not jealous, not even a little bit ...

I'm not jealous either.
    *But I STILL can't believe I wasn't invited. I never hold a grudge though Seph, so as long as you bring me back something nice we'll say no more about the oversight.

Off tomorrow, so thinking of heading out to do the Bray-Greystones walk. Not quite Tuscany with yer fancy gelato, but sure ya can't beat an 'aul '99 on the prom can you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Off tomorrow, so thinking of heading out to do the Bray-Greystones walk. Not quite Tuscany with yer fancy gelato, but sure ya can't beat an 'aul '99 on the prom can you :D

There's a very good ice cream place run by an Italian family just opposite Sea Life on the promenade - they make some of the best ice cream I've had in Ireland, and also do proper little homemade Italian desserts. Treat yourself!

Bedside, contemplating getting up for a bowl of ice cream now

It's very quiet here, are ye all hiding in Seph's suitcase?

Shhhhh.

He's not on to us yet

Doing a bit of meditation before our flight to Italy :P

Getting ready for the wedding of the year Seph and Duvet :):D

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Shhhhh.

He's not on to us yet

Deskside......could have sworn I heard voices there in my suitcase, was just my imagination though I think 🤔🤔

😛😀

487011.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm bringing Ted with me :D

Does Ted know he's going? I'm watching Austin Powers and having a glass of cider, the Stella one. It's pretty nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement