Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who was scammed by "express match" on a car sale

• 15-07-2008 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey

Anyone know anyone who was scammed by this?

Im a journo - i nearly was - until I did some research on it?

Let me know if you know anyone would be really interested in talking to them

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Have a look at the merged Scam thread, think a few posters there fell for it..... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055320098

Btw, we don't like steenking journos round these parts! :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

moved from motors, split off from old thread on "express match"

EDIT:

Carol, a capital W for the heading please

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭BrendanBurgess

It is also discussed on Askaboutmoney at

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=78718

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Motoringman

wistfulone wrote: »
    Hey

Anyone know anyone who was scammed by this?

Im a journo - i nearly was - until I did some research on it?

Let me know if you know anyone would be really interested in talking to them

Thanks

I used this service and have had no response and have not been able to get through on the telephone to ask for my refund. I am about to start researching alternative numbers on the internet and came across these posts on various boards.

I would be happy to speak to you about this. Telephone no. on request. I am going to report this to the Trading Standards Officer in Ashford and to my credit card company.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement