Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap TopUp app on Pixel 3a

• 11-11-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Anyone successfully using the Leap Card TopUp app on their Pixel 3a / Android 10? For me, the card is recognised, but never read... the progress bar just stalls. (The card is working fine on buses etc.) Have reinstalled the app, but doesn't help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭selephonic

I've found that the app only reads the card properly on wifi. Are you trying on mobile data?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭calum

Hmm, most recently on mobile, forget if I've tried on WiFi with this phone. Will be sure to check, thanks. (Used to work fine on mobile data on my Moto G5, though.)

Yep, that's exactly it... works fine on WiFi. Anyone know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,161 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Check its not data restricted but I doubt its that.

You'd probably need to be rooted to see the network calls and work out why its failing. You can check from the service menu if you're getting IPv6 as that might trip the NTA up.

Cheers for the suggestions, will have a poke around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement