Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hello IGN peeps

• 30-07-2002 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Hi, is this the right place to hassle yis for a tribes 1 server? :)

It doesnt take up very much CPU at all, and its not like it would be swamped with players. so purrleeeeeeeeeeassssseeeee could ye think about putting up a server for this classic and neglected game for a little while?

purrrrrrleeeeeaasssee!:)

(i dont often whine in this fashion, thats how serious i am)

Edit: I just realised that this might be the totally wrong forum for this and i jumped to conclusions. If i have asked for a games server in the International Gay News forum, i apologise and please delete:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Were currently upgrading all our servers at the moment. We havn't made any final decisions on the games that are going to be on the new servers just yet.

However, since you asked nicely, I'm sure we might be able to sort something out in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Why thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

No problemo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Ohhhh, will there be a RTCW server by any chance? Getting harder to find decent servers for 56k...

Ta
    MB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

While your at it ....

can we have a soldat server please please please :D:D

uses sod all resoueses/bandwidth

www.jolk.tk

:D

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Hi, is this the right place to hassle yis for a tribes 1 server? :)

It doesnt take up very much CPU at all, and its not like it would be swamped with players. so purrleeeeeeeeeeassssseeeee could ye think about putting up a server for this classic and neglected game for a little while?

purrrrrrleeeeeaasssee!:)

(i dont often whine in this fashion, thats how serious i am)

Edit: I just realised that this might be the totally wrong forum for this and i jumped to conclusions. If i have asked for a games server in the International Gay News forum, i apologise and please delete:)

Oh Lee, you're such a tease.

Everyone knows that more Half-Life servers running various mods and stuff are needed!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

...and if you would consider it, I know several people who would simply love an Irish OpFlash server. SyxPak would surely have your babies. I might buy you a kitten or something... :)

K

Advertisement