Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Instagram Feature

• 22-04-2020 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I wonder can anyone help me. This is might sound like a stupid question, but there is a feature on instagram I would like to know about and I wonder could anyone help me here with this query.

So you know when someone posts you response in instagtram. And they say lets say anthing.' Have a nice evening'. Sometime they might have emoji after the response. The odd time after someones response there is like a small envelope, kind of the symbol for an email. Its looks like a message maybe. I click on it nothing happens. What does this mean?. What does this stand for ot signify.

The thing is I am.worried that its means this person has sent me email to another part of instagram. I have got response at times with envelope/ email symbol after their response. So does this mean they have sent a message on another area of instagram. I am just worried that people have sent a pile of messages and I never checked them , for I didnt know they had sent them. So what is this email/ message/envelope which is after a response sometimes. If its not a message what does it stand for or signify. I hope this makes sense, and I would be grateful for any response.

Advertisement