Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Literally The End Of The World

• 11-09-2019 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

It’s the end of the world and the zombie armies are spreading fast causing death and destruction everywhere they go.
    It’s only a matter of time till they get to were you live.

Do you have any pre thought tactics?

Whats the first weapon are you looking for?

And were do you hide.

Perhaps you have a plan, perhaps you don’t...

But you will need one.

Tell us

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

How do I know you're not one of the zombies trying to lure me into telling you my top secret info? You won't fool me that easily you brain-eating scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Orderofchaos

Attic full of post apocalyptic goodies ( should have bought a house with a basement, oh well.) Chainsaws pretty good for dispatching the undead so that'll be the first line of defence if they get too close.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

Battle bus design?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Midster wrote: »

Do you have any pre thought tactics?

Whats the first weapon are you looking for?

And were do you hide.

Perhaps you have a plan, perhaps you don’t...

But you will need one.

Tell us

I live in a small village so zombies shouldn't be too much of a burden. It's the other survivors that might be a problem.

I'd board the house up and lay low for a while until I needed food.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

Sounds like a temporary plan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Midster wrote: »
    Sounds like a temporary plan

Yep ;)

Did you really think I was going to tell you my real in depth plans? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BaldingBee

There's a castle up the coast a way from me, that's my hold up spot. Head up there first and lock it down. It has a working wall and gatehouse, fully fortify-able, on a hill with good views of the surrounding area. It's been left alone for a long time, so some work will be needed if I want to make the keep habitable, but the security of the curtain wall trumps that. It also has a well in the grounds, a river just outside it, and the sea not far away, as well as plenty of trees around it for firewood/building supplies.

First thing's first, I need supplies for the long haul. Head over to an out of town shopping area, call in at a new vehicle dealership on the way and pick up a nice big van. Fill the van with non-perishable food supplies (tinned goods, etc), hit the hardware store and stock up with essentials from there (solar panels and car batteries for electical items, torches, batteries, axes, hammers, nails, wood, etc). There's an outdoor goods store near that that sells fishing and hunting goods. Grab a few pairs of hiking boots, fishing tackle, bows and arrows (I already know how to shoot and arrows are reusable!), tents, camping stoves, anything that can come in useful. Take everything to the castle, lock it down and keep my eyes peeled. Any zombie shows its face I can wait until it goes away, or put an arrow through its head if it gets too close.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

in any of the movies (sorry, documentaries) I've seen I have never seen zombies swim so I am getting a ship.

Advertisement