Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

There are some limited tickets available for Ireland V France if anyone is looking for a last minute trip
    https://www1.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005432A5698481?brand=ie_irfu&did=ufri

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

No offering tickets for sale or swap

• Registered Users Posts: 37,760 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

my italy tickets arrived this morning

Row A Block 114 :(:(:(

there were only €36.50 each so have to do with them

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

I bought 4 tickets yesterday on Ticketmaster for the Itlay game. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 40,981 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

mossy464 wrote: »

cheers for that, i needed to get 3

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Any free tix going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Any free tix going ?

No, why would there be?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Promising that they are popping up. Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow but I'm looking to go to either Scotland or Wales matches so hopefully tickets crop up in the next few weeks.

Cause Italy are ****e and season ticket holders won't be bothered

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,634 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

It's a sell out :confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Province season ticket holders don't get free tickets to internationals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Brilliant.
    Thanks for that.
    Got 2 tickets just now.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

seem to be gone now :(

Ah missed it. Are ye signed up for alerts? Got an email earlier from TM but was only for training session..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭testtech05

Eod100 wrote: »
    Ah missed it. Are ye signed up for alerts? Got an email earlier from TM but was only for training session..

Same here. Signed up for alerts or so I thought but just got the training session email too.

No there's no set up for alerts like that on ticketmaster. I think you can be told about an event that you're interested in when tickets are first released, but when it's a handful of returned tickets that they're flogging you just need be checking in OCD fashion and hope for a bit of luck.
    I only got tickets today thanks to the considerate poster (thanks mossy!) who mentioned it soon after 9.00am.
    And I imagine they only knew because they were relentlessly attempting to buy tickets on the ticketmaster website until finally this morning they got lucky.
    I've been trying for tickets for the Scottish game for 4 weeks now. Maybe 5/6 times a day I'll attempt to buy a ticket and I get "Sorry...no tickets match your search".

Like this morning for the Welsh game, I'm hopeful that there'll be a handful of tickets up on the site for the Scottish game at some stage over the next 2/3 weeks. But it'll be down to if I'm lucky enough to be online at the right time.
    (However many tickets were available this morning seemed to be gone after 40/45 minutes after they were put up for sale.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

No alerts for this as mentioned by above poster. I just check everyday. Just need to persist and you may get lucky.

• Advertisement

Cheers lads. Thought they would advertise it but obviously they don't need to! Fair play for persisting, always worth trying! Out of curiosity how much were the tickets that went on sale? 80e?

€90 + €5.95 administration* each.

*Can't type that without clenching.

kuang1 wrote: »
    €90 + €5.95 administration* each.

*Can't type that without clenching.

Feck it is worth it sure! Only every 2 years Wales play here. And if we win even better! ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 37,760 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

First Ireland vs Wales home game I'm missing in years (2006 in fact) but have other things my money has to go towards

Got offered tickets dis morning but had to sadly and annoyingly decline

Keep trying here, the TM page and Toutless/fan forums

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Can't believe I missed this

PTH2009 wrote: »
    First Ireland vs Wales home game I'm missing in years (2006 in fact) but have other things my money has to go towards

Got offered tickets dis morning but had to sadly and annoyingly decline

Keep trying here, the TM page and Toutless/fan forums
    Is toutless good for rugby tickets? Have got the odd music one but didn't realise there might be rugby tickets on it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Is toutless good for rugby tickets? Have got the odd music one but didn't realise there might be rugby tickets on it

I've bought and sold a few on there without issue.

dregin wrote: »
    I've bought and sold a few on there without issue.

Same here.
    Ideally deal with someone who has a decent history of posts on the site though!

Ah cheers lads, I just wasn't sure that there'd be much in way of availability but i will take a look!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Tickets on sale now. Just bagged 2 there. 90 euro each

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement