Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ultimate Irish Lake Boat

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Doe Tiden

Odd question but does anyone here know roughly the overall length of a 19ft lake boat on a trailer? IE from the hitch to the transom, I’ve a parking spot got for my boat and trailer but not sure if it’s too long for it and I’m nowhere near it to measure it today, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭con747

This should give you a rough idea but some trailers might be a bit longer or shorter at the hitch, the back will extend beyond the trailer a bit on most trailers afaik so about 3-4 foot at the front should give you a total of 23-24 foot. (Not my boat!)

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

Looking for a second hand Aluminum boat with engine, trailer and preferably trolling motor, electrics etc,

Something like Tangiri, Alumicraft, Ranger, etc

Has anyone bought anything similar or have any website in the EU that they bough from as the few I see here for sale here

seems to be high price?

Any help welcome - Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

Have you priced around for a new set up? I see a few for sale second hand on Done deal, but for the prices they are selling for, I wouldn't really want to part with that much cash with no warranty. For second hand in the EU, I would say Holland is probably your best bet, there are Alumacraft and Lund dealers there that will probably have some second hand stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

A lad could buy an auld quigly lake boat and a 9.9 evinrude for a lot less 🤣🤣

• Advertisement
Advertisement