Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Comments

I'm surprised it took that long to get one of them in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

This is back on the list for September 17. Should be a fun day out.

17 August in Cloverhill District Court not Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭blueythebear

derry wrote: »
    Hi

I wouldn't be so quick to laugh at this guys plight . He clearly hasn't studied the subject of law well enough to know what he is doing in court .
    Essentially he correct on many points but wrong in his methods and strategy sorta like walking into a lion cage with a whip with no basic lessons from the masters of lion taming the results are sure you will dinner .
    Its The same with the courts you can have a basic grasp of the logic but often you still hit the buffers when dealing with a Judge who really doesn't care what is the truth and just wants to show who is boss at any price .
    The price in this case is ~E1000 euro a day to us over taxed Irish tax payers to justify a Judge pride in the pecking order of Judges

I as a non law person have frequently attended the meeting of where we the sovereign people of Eire discuss the British legal system we Irish inherited from the British Crown
    This is done to verify the reality that we are as a nation in Eire about as independent from the Royal crown of the UK as dog is independent when its on a dog lead . EG Ireland Inc is merely a subsidiary corporation in the UK Inc. with the Royal Crown effectively leading our country with a long lead they control our destiny more than us Irish do

This means our Judiciary system is the British system to the core with some minor tweaks slapped on top.
    This is clear as daylight once you see that our so called Irish Barristers are in the BAR (British accredited registry ) and can easily work as barristers in the UK anytime they wish.
    Our higher barristers in the Irish legal system senior council are in fact equal to Queen council. What is not generally known is many of these Irish senior council type once a year take a oath to the Queen .

Now we Irish full well know that the British legal system was never made to be fair but made to enhance the rights of the Rich lords over the serfs . Before the British came to ruin Ireland we had a equality for all legal system called Ancient Irish law or Brehon law .
    St Patrick was so impressed with this legal system that he made notes of it which are still available in good libaries to day. Many countries more lucky than Ireland not have British rules have taken this natural law Brehon law legal system and use it as their legal system.

Brehon law doesn't make lawyers barristers or Judges large amounts of money so they detest it with vengeance as its a massive threat to their well paid taxpayers parasitic jobs and positions .

Well once many Irish are introduced to unfair the British legal system is versus the better Brehon law is they naturally wonder is it possible to change the system to the better cheaper system
    To further this study they can and sometimes do join up with the peoples who go to the forums such as http://www.tnsradio.ning.com (TNS is tir na soir land of the free )or similar

Many others in Ireland and the UK however are attracted to promise of easy quick solutions on You tube video,s
    These videos are often made in the UK which suggest that there are ways to fight back against the British legal system . I suspect this guy Studds is one of these

A quick look at sites like TNS would suggest that is high risk strategy with often bad results if you follow many of the how to beat the Judge in three easy lessons Youtube videos . Its not that many of the videos are wrong in principle of law but they assume that judges are of high principles and will tow the party line and stick to the facts .
    In reality many judges are parasitic agents of the state with nearly no principles who would bang up their own grandmother even if she was innocent if there was enough cash or brownie points in it for them .

In TNS we have entered into courts and often won eg the Judge decided to leave the court or just throws the case out
    Its sorta like one does when you get handed a hot potato kick for touch or pass the problem down the system until it get lost in the wood work and go find a more easy victim to string up like Studds

Our methods are different we don't assume the Judge will be fair .
    So we don't ask the Judge for his oath we give him his oath . Once the Judge is on his oath he cant play funny games any more as the Judge not on oath can do pretty well anything he wants or invents legal or illegal.
    The oath restricts a Judge to doing only legal things sorta like a strait jacket confines the football plaers to play footbal instead of boxing in the football game .

Normally most Judges hate that oath so much when we give it to them they eject the case rather than have to work within legal confines it makes them have to work under .Its sorta like before the football game there was no referee so fouls were a plenty . The oath is the hard nosed referee entering the pitch and the fouls stop dead

However TNS methods generally avoid going to court and have many better proven successful methods s to ensure charges never see the inside of the court system .

Note its charges not complaints that are stopped
    Complaints are Murder ,Injury ,theft, fraud .
    TNS does not do or have methods of avoiding this criminal law section nor does it even try to as that isn't the issue they deal with .

TNS deals with contract law and so called statues of law.
    This means TNS will try to show people how not to have to pay back the banks money owed from mortgages when the victims lose their jobs and risk being thrown out of their houses .
    TNS will show methods which often avoids court " charges" be it water tax ,income tax, car tax, council tax , bin tax, and other things including not paying court fines . TNS does not guarantee these methods work but often the methods have worked

This is because Statues of Law are not laws for the peoples of Eire they are only laws that apply to corporations

However the state finds extracting the fines from corporations less profitable than extracting fines from suitable unschooled in legal matters people who don't know the legal difference between common laws which apply to people and statues which are not applicable to people.

That means the state eventually invents all sorts of crazy Statue laws like you cant cut your hedge in April to you can go to jail for not paying the fines if a piece of paper goes into the bottle bank instead of a bottle .

The legal system and the state then apply these commercial laws to people who should not even be given these fines as they cannot apply statue law to people if they ran the legal system to protect people and treat people fairly in the legal system .

This means the state and the legal system is now very much a predatory fine and jailing system intent to fine us for even breathing air if they could ..

However in this individuals case clearly he hasn't a clue how many million methods the Judges have got to cut you to pieces if you enter their fine making industry factory the courts which are there to make a massive profit for the state . Nothing makes money for the state like the regulatory fining system its a license to print money and a license to take cash from our pockets for the simplest mundane minor deviations from the letter of the statue law

TNS methods do not encompass Studds logic variations of name as that is pointless swinging the monkey around stuff .
    TNS never see any logic or benefit using or quoting legal books as judges are well trained in that subject and do not need more lessons correct or not correct on legal matters .
    TNS errs towards using all methods that have often worked that ensure the case never ever gets inside a court room
    The court room is sorta like walking the plank there is to big risk to fall off if you make only one mistake . TNS methods rarely mean any case ever gets to court and there is no fines no penalties so far touch wood .

The British legal system is built on the legal logic of British Piracy from the time of Queen Elisabeth the first "might is right" and winner takes all.
    Further to this all British courts are built to be rigged in favor of looting the victims and have nothing to do with justice .
    Trying to get justice in the British legal system and the Irish carbon copy version of it is like asking the pirate to only steal half your cash . You might get lucky and negotiate he only takes 75% but if he wants he can and often takes 100% of it .

There is nothing to laugh about when it come to court cases.
    There are people in Jail today whose only crime is poverty they couldn't afford to pay the fines imposed on them for letting a piece of paper blow away when they put bottles in the bottle bank.
    We the tax payers then pay for this jail terms so its crazy stuff .

The Judges and the state get fines for crazy laws and they keep inventing more and more crazy rules . Next thing before we know it if we pass wind they will fine us .

SO TNS appeal to people there are many ways to skin the cat but 3 quick lessons on how to run circles around the judges videos on the you tube are the sure fired way to end up in jail.
    This guys Studds attempts at that method in Wexford show this up clearly.
    Next time he would be better advised to look the many sites like TNS that have methods that have worked

Its taken the British 500 years to fine tune this unfair legal system to the point that it is now where its making the state a whack lot of cash in unfair fines and basic stick up the people legal robbery solutions .

It probably wont be a easy walk in the park or entry into one court room that will bring this British?Irish carbon copy legal system down on its knees .
    However given time and as more people become aware of how the present legal system steals from the peoples they will join forces to agents like TNS .
    Eventually TNS hopes that enough people informed in Eire could get the system changed towards the more fair system Brehon laws
    TNS isn't out to change the UK to Irish laws it just want real Irish laws made for Irish peoples in Ireland .

Derry

You lost all credibility with me when you couldn't even spell "counsel" correctly but anyway...
    This is because Statues of Law are not laws for the peoples of Eire they are only laws that apply to corporations

This is rubbish, as is this:
    legal difference between common laws which apply to people and statues which are not applicable to people.

There are people in Jail today whose only crime is poverty they couldn't afford to pay the fines imposed on them

Those people that are in jail for failing to pay fines are there because they have refused to pay. If they outlined that they are unable to pay the fine, then they would not be in prison.

See the McCann case which holds that a person who is unable to pay a debt should not be imprisoned.

http://www.courts.ie/judgments.nsf/6681dee4565ecf2c80256e7e0052005b/c70d9db2f22e09e9802575fc003c52a4?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,McCann

What you are preaching is dangerous because people with no clue about law will try this stuff, making a simple fine for speeding turn into a big deal involving arrest, imprisonment and a criminal record that will follow the person around forever, impacting future travel opportunities as well as future job opportunities.

If you want to change the legal system, become a politician or lobby a politician for the changes you want. The problem is that you don't want fines for things like littering, speeding, road tax, etc. How would you suggest enforcing such things or are you suggesting that income tax, road tax, bin charges, etc should not be paid?

Where does the Government get cash to run the country? You're not living in the real world at all and everything you are suggesting is not grounded in reality whatsoever.

You're holding yourself out as some kind of legitimate movement to undo the injustice of the Irish legal system when in reality your whole purpose is based on the fact that you don't want to pay for public services. Hiding behind a veneer of rightousness to hide the essential fact is that you're trying to avoid paying a few quid.

It genuinely depresses me that people would i) believe this cr*p and ii) that people would be so dishonest as to claim that this is a movement for fairness in the Irish legal system when it's purely a measure for cheap people to avoid paying for services.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭shaneybaby

445279.ie wrote: »
    17 August in Cloverhill District Court not Sept

Yeah i thought the same but to be fair the Independent link does say september. 17th Sept is a saturday as well sure.

This means our Judiciary system is the British system to the core with some minor tweaks slapped on top.
    This is clear as daylight once you see that our so called Irish Barristers are in the BAR (British accredited registry ) and can easily work as barristers in the UK anytime they wish.

This is my favourite part. Never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. Well played that man :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭McCrack

Derry do you have a job or are you still on the "scratch" you referred to in previous posts on a different topic that I took the liberty of checking to see what kind of person you are. Your previous posts are also odd to say the least.

You also stated you had 3 unregistered mobiles so the authorities can't track you.

It's all very tinfoil hat stuff and I respectfully suggest you consult with your G.P. who might refer you to a Consultant Psychiatrist for assessment.

I'm not joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭jhegarty

In TNS we have entered into courts and often won eg the Judge decided to leave the court or just throws the case out

Why don't you link to a few of the cases, just we can all see these victories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭TylerIE

Robbo wrote: »
    I feel this freeman things going to get worse before it gets better, I've noticed posters all around Galway this week for an event promoted by that "Blank of Ireland" guy. He's got a bus pimped out with various nonsense. I'd assume that there's no tax, insurance or licence on the bus, otherwise he hasn't the stones to carry through with his ideas.

The posters are along the lines of "Clear all your debts now! There's no contract!".

It appears the bus has also suffered the wrath of the law., after the driver was arrested in Claremorris, and spent a night or two in Castlerea.

These people are promoting dangerous ideas - there was a standoff in the North East recently where a man had his business repossessed. Someone put him in touch with the "radio station" mentioned above, where the "presenter" told him to "Arrest" the people who were repossessing his property. There was a 2-3 hour farce where you could hear the man (in his distraught desperation on losing his business) clutch at straws by blindly following the suggestions of those on this TNS radio. They also told him that "thousands" of people were listening across the world. They even kept getting cut off as they were using skype or similar and ran out of credit, and were talking "on air" of who would top up with "a few euro".

It would have been laughable only for how desperate the poor man was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I'd love to see one of these guys in court, takes a fair amount of balls to come out with that stuff to a judge.

As for the freeman stuff simply being a way to 'get away' without paying things, strictly speaking thats not correct. At its core its about how they view society as unfair, or more fundamentally, the fact that they 'didn't sign up' to the countries laws etc. They want to be left alone really.

You should read the site, it's interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Seanbeag1 wrote: »
    I disagree

Derry I was going to reply but I think Seanbeag1 put it best above, also I would like to add WOW!!!! I honestly tried reading your post but I got so annoyed by the stupid points you were trying to make I just stopped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Just wondering...if this guy has a bank account/passport in the name of Bobby Sludds but still claims that he is not Bobby Sludds could he be done for identity theft or have his bank account frozen until the real Bobby Sludds takes ownership of it? Similarly Derry above. If he is on the dole I assume he is claiming it using the name on his birth cert and not in the form Derry of the family... If he ended up in court and refused to acknowledge the name he was summoned under could he have all his benefits stopped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    I'd love to see one of these guys in court, takes a fair amount of balls to come out with that stuff to a judge.

As for the freeman stuff simply being a way to 'get away' without paying things, strictly speaking thats not correct. At its core its about how they view society as unfair, or more fundamentally, the fact that they 'didn't sign up' to the countries laws etc. They want to be left alone really.

Interesting, but extremely dangerous and foolhardy to attempt in Court. Mr Sludds has discovered this to his detriment. If Mr Sludds was not claiming a legal or constitutional right to have his case heard by a court with jurisdication, all he was doing was simply attempting to obstruct the court from performing its functions, and obstruct his prosecution. That is a pointless exercise, and any success which may have accrued on the basis of such disorder will dry up, as the Courts will respond in a swift and robust manner to stamp such rubbish out

Nobody has a right to opt out of a country's laws on the basis that "victimless crimes" are corporate matters, and the alleged contract between the individual and the state is null and void in the first place, as "common law" is the only law which applies to the individual. It is a subjective, and unascertainable moral perspective, which has no place in the promulgation, or the enforcement of laws.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

lst wrote: »
    These people are promoting dangerous ideas

I don't think their ideas are dangerous, but just simply wrong. If someone reads this thread and sees that the majority of posters believe the fremen stuff is wrong, giving reasons as to why it is wrong, but they want to try it anyway, fair play to them. Who knows what will happen, but once they are aware that these points are not rational, they can bang them out if they wish and will be therefore able to take the consequences.

They're like the "libertarian" posters in the politics forum in so many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭Shelflife

thats the way i read it as well, they seem to want to avoid all the "bad" stuff like taxes,fines and contracts that dont suit them in the end , yet they still want a health and education system and im sure that if their house was under threat they would want the guards and the fires service there to help them.

Im sure that any dole or childrens allowance wouldnt be refused either.

Bit of a childish attitude, i want it all but dont want to pay, and then refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Apparently the cops have made a mistake with the warrant and Mr Sludds could be released today.

I read it on this thread here, yes it is a freeman thread that came up when I google Mr Sludds name.

I would NOT go with any of the advice on it. I'm not trying to promote that.

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum/topics/man-questions-garda-s-right-to-prosecute-him?commentId=3214356%3AComment%3A282861&xg_source=activity

They're like the "libertarian" posters in the politics forum in so many ways.

Like but not necessarily the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭MapForJ

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Apparently the cops have made a mistake with the warrant and Mr Sludds could be released today.

I read it on this thread here, yes it is a freeman thread that came up when I google Mr Sludds name.

I would NOT go with any of the advice on it. I'm not trying to promote that.

http://freemanireland.ning.com/forum/topics/man-questions-garda-s-right-to-prosecute-him?commentId=3214356%3AComment%3A282861&xg_source=activity

Like but not necessarily the same.
    they will claim that as a result of their actions and beliefs. they seem to do that a lot, if there is a technical error that results in a case being dropped they claim it as success of their methods. They say
    "I am a flesh and blood man, with a God given soul"
    Now this is a serious question but what if an athiest wanted to be a freeman how could he claim God given soul?

I don't think their ideas are dangerous, but just simply wrong. If someone reads this thread and sees that the majority of posters believe the fremen stuff is wrong, giving reasons as to why it is wrong, but they want to try it anyway, fair play to them. Who knows what will happen, but once they are aware that these points are not rational, they can bang them out if they wish and will be therefore able to take the consequences.

I use the word dangerous as some vulnerable innocents take this stuff to be legit, and end up in the same position as the person this thread is about.

Id looked at some of their drivel material a few months ago when that businessman had his premises reposessed. Initially I listened to their "radio" and what they were telling him, assuring him that they "werent giving legal advice" but were just suggesting or telling him what the law was.... I also listened to a previous court case where similar to the guy in this thread a man was imprisoneded for spouting this freeman material.

If people in real debt trouble find these TNS etc websites, read it, believe it, attempt to apply it thinking its the end of all their troubles, they really could land themselves in a position so much worse off - with no access to finance, banks, transport, or even their house. Thats why I call it dangerous.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I use the word dangerous as some vulnerable innocents take this stuff to be legit, and end up in the same position as the person this thread is about.

Id looked at some of their drivel material a few months ago when that businessman had his premises reposessed. Initially I listened to their "radio" and what they were telling him, assuring him that they "werent giving legal advice" but were just suggesting or telling him what the law was.... I also listened to a previous court case where similar to the guy in this thread a man was imprisoneded for spouting this freeman material.

If people in real debt trouble find these TNS etc websites, read it, believe it, attempt to apply it thinking its the end of all their troubles, they really could land themselves in a position so much worse off - with no access to finance, banks, transport, or even their house. Thats why I call it dangerous.
    Unemployment, not being happy with your lot, too much time on the internet and a vulnerable gullibility all seem to drive people to it.

And it also appeals to a certain type in that invariably, the "free the weed" aspect of it gets brought up...

I just heard he's after been released.

Christ, a 5 week remand in custody without consent to a Saturday!

It's the 17th of this month, next Wednesday.

http://www.tv3.ie/news.php?request=&tv3_preview=&video=38887

This is after back firing big time. Mr Sludds is after drawn massive attention to what he tried to achieve. You can be sure that a lot of people will try this method in court going forward.

The judge was a pompous ass for jailing him in the first place. He shot himself in the foot.

• Advertisement

why was the statement of the family taken down

MapForJ wrote: »
    why was the statement of the family taken down

Either its poster felt his eloquently written piece with its masterful spelling and grammar deserved its own thread,
    or a mod decided to keep the two issues seperate - and moved it to its own new thread on this forum - here.

Either its poster felt his eloquently written piece with its masterful spelling and grammer deserved its own thread,
    or a mod decided to keep the two issues seperate - an moved it to its own new thread on this forum - here.
    and you are so eloquent with your spelling of grammar;)

Thanks for the link

MapForJ wrote: »
    and you are so eloquent with your spelling of grammar;)

Thanks for the link

Ye Im the worst! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

They tried the same thing in the UK http://www.bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/video/court-seized-freemen

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fred Cohen

Given that the defence the lad put up is loop de loop.

I have some worries that the Judge would commit a fellow citizen to gaol for something other than his pique.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

McCrack wrote: »
    Derry do you have a job or are you still on the "scratch" you referred to in previous posts on a different topic that I took the liberty of checking to see what kind of person you are. Your previous posts are also odd to say the least.

You also stated you had 3 unregistered mobiles so the authorities can't track you.

It's all very tinfoil hat stuff and I respectfully suggest you consult with your G.P. who might refer you to a Consultant Psychiatrist for assessment.

I'm not joking.
    what happened to attacking the post not the poster? you my friend are guilty!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

i dont think this episode is over yet ! next wednesday the case has been switched to wexford court big media interest im hearing

• Advertisement

that will not stop them if they are serious and neither will using internet in an internet cafe which could have a keylogger logging all your email etc and emailing it back to base

Advertisement