Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcasts

• 14-06-2011 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Any of you listen to joe rogans podcasts

After a toasty night out i love to listen to them or even just at night.

Talks about some interesting stuff and is funny as fack!

Check it out

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15103286

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭mrblondecutsear

Yeah it's a great podcast. You should check out Monday Mornings with Bill Burr and WTF with Marc Maron podcasts if you haven't already. They're a good listen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

yeah ill defo give them a look !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sounds like the male version of Loose Women.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Great podcast's, watched the whole thing just there now, yer man on the right (beardless) had very little talk time i thought, kinda felt sorry for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

i love listening to joe, he comes across as such an interesting ****er with intelligence to boot!

Theres something about his voice too!

i never really knew about him in fear factor or UFC i thought he was just another pratt till i found out about the podcasts

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭chickendinner

Scien wrote: »

It's also twice as funny when Joey fcukin' Diaz is in the house. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

Scien wrote: »
    Excellent podcast, have been listening since #72 (of 112). He's getting serious figures for it too, almost a million listeners now I think.

The chat is always great. Very intelligent stuff with a healthy dose of the bizarre, stoner-talk and plenty of filth.

It's also twice as funny when Joey fcukin' Diaz is in the house.
    :D

This:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dymo

I'm listening to him since about podcast 30, some good chats, goes on a bit much about being high and smoking dope but then comes out with some very insightful stuff.

Pity there's not a podcast forum on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

listen the odd time, but its miles away from being as funny as the ricky gervais show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Pdfile wrote: »
    listen the odd time, but its miles away from being as funny as the ricky gervais show

Depends on the guest. Also, it's far more interesting than any Gervais stuff. You will learn a lot more from Rogan than Gervais, but the latter is funnier because his show is all humour and jokes. :D

Check out podcast 164 Shane Smith and 139 Duncan Trussell. Very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Pdfile wrote: »
    I don't think they're specifically trying to be funny though, it's stoner talk.

I like to come home from work stick on Joe, light up a spliff and do me some housework.

ScumLord wrote: »
    I don't think they're specifically trying to be funny though, it's stoner talk.

I like to come home from work stick on Joe, light up a spliff and do me some housework.

Haha.
    He's also a perfect substitute for inane banter/ ads/ news/ weather/ chart music on the radio in your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Haha.
    He's also a perfect substitute for inane banter/ ads/ news/ weather/ chart music on the radio in your car.
    I'd love to listen to it in the car, I can't listen to music stations and all the talk shows just do sport at the weekend. I can put the podcasts on my phone but have no way of playing them on the car radio unless I get one of those FM transmitters.

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'd love to listen to it in the car, I can't listen to music stations and all the talk shows just do sport at the weekend. I can put the podcasts on my phone but have no way of playing them on the car radio unless I get one of those FM transmitters.

I have an earphones jack on my car stereo. If your phone has a similar jack, there's a wire that connects it.
    When you travel for an hour at a time in the car, podcasts are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

really like when bert "the machine" kreischer is on the podcast too, his stories are unreal! can't believe there was an actual "van wilder"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I lost a lot of respect for this guy when I heard him say the moon landing was faked. This is a sure sign of a moron in my book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I like some of the guests he had on but there's only so much pro-weed talk I can take in a 3 hour podcast. I cringe when he talks about curing paedophiles by having them take mushrooms and this is before he recites something he googled about some conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

JRE 170 is a must listen guys. Michael C Ruppert is the guest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

evil_seed wrote: »
    JRE 170 is a must listen guys. Michael C Ruppert is the guest

That episode was an incredible listen.Dont know how much i believe or dont believe but jesus that was an interesting podcast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Check out podcast 164 Shane Smith

That was brilliant. Very interesting.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    I lost a lot of respect for this guy when I heard him say the moon landing was faked. This is a sure sign of a moron in my book

There were good reasons to fake the landing. A show of strength/ power for Russian eyes. He's just skeptical. I don't agree with Joe here, but it's no reason to ignore all his podcasts. There's some terrific guests.

Give it another go.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Listening to a good oldie #124 with Aussie Michael Schiavello. Great episode, the gues has some really good stories from his younger days. Theres also the usual random stuff for example how long a huge obese person would survive if you decided to starve them with just water ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

Love the JRE podcast, Ive been listening to it from the very start when it was just Rogan and Redban sitting in front of a laptop! the speed of its evolution has been pretty amazing.
    This post has been deleted.

Have you checked out Joeys podcast with Felicia Michaels?

http://www.beautyanddabeast.com/

Basically just hours and hours of crazy Joey Diaz stories! Perfect for a night in with the bong!

Love his podcasts with Ari Shaffir

Some good talk on the Amanita Muscaria Mushroom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

They go on for way too long IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dickdasterly

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Love his podcasts with Ari Shaffir

Some good talk on the Amanita Muscaria Mushroom!

Yip enjoy it to think 180 was a lot about them.

Can't beat joey fu@ken Diaz but he's a legend.

Yip enjoy it to think 180 was a lot about them.

Can't beat joey fu@ken Diaz but he's a legend.

absolute lunatic!

Brian Redban is possibly the most annoying man on earth!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dickdasterly

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    absolute lunatic!

Brian Redban is possibly the most annoying man on earth!

I agree Redban is a tit, but Joey is hilarious. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 ChaosResolution

bungaro79 wrote: »
    really like when bert "the machine" kreischer is on the podcast too, his stories are unreal! can't believe there was an actual "van wilder"!!

A few of us made a 'machinima' based on that podcast. We tweeted it to Bert Kreischer and he retweeted so I'm assuming he liked it! :) Here it is!

Advertisement