Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lucky111

Heidi has been missing for 2 wks now. She is a small tabby female with no tail. She was wearing a red collar with name tag on and also a flee collar.
    She has been missing from the Togher area [ Cork ] Her buddy lucky is lost without her:(
    If you have any info may it be good or bad please contact me on 0872920402 Anytime, Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 miniMart88

Hi all! On Friday night last week (04/04) me and my two housemates were making our way to the central at about 12pm. It was pouring with rain when we came across a small dog who was soaking wet and very frightened opposite Gallagher's hotel, we walked it home and bought it a tin of dog food. If you know anyone who is missing a small dog who sounds somewhat like this..

-Tale-less
    -Frightened/nervous dog
    -Gentle
    -Collar-less
    -Fussy eater
    -house trained
    -can "sit"
    -brown, black muzzle, white patch on chest
    -lazy
    -quiet (have yet to hear him bark)
    -likes ham!

you can email me on hopelesswords@hotmail.com

He was very frightened and saturated with rain. All he does is sleep and he really likes ham. We think he is a puppy but he could also just be a small dog as we are unsure of what kind of breed he could be.

Found posters will be made shortly and put around the town, otherwise he is getting a lot of love from his new vast array of foster parents.

Thanks a million!

Martina

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mosey101

Found an iPod Nano today in town.

If it's yours PM me. . .

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Mosey101 wrote: »
    Found an iPod Nano today in town.

What breed of ipod was it?
    Was it a pedigree or a mongrel?Did it have a name tag on it?Was it micro chipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mosey101

LOL! Just realised this was an Animal and Pet Issues thread . . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 susiesue

Lost Small Jack Russell type white with tan face, black and tan markings, and longish tail (male)
    Missing from Tallaght area, much love pet

Ph Liam 4599865
    heffo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Found a black dog in the Phoenix park at about 2pm today.

He was found near the picnic benches near the Popes Cross. He looks very tired, thirsty and doesn't seem to have ate much lately.

About 2 years old. I'll post a picture up later.

Picture

77094.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Found on mothers day (22march) opposite the Inse bay estate in Laytown. Approx 4-5 months old, very friendly and litter box trained. Distinctive feature is it has quite big paws.

3439697754_2cd4741528.jpg?v=03439699504_98e68755f3.jpg?v=1239658595

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8qByDeqOR4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Found a black dog in the Phoenix park at about 2pm today.

He was found near the picnic benches near the Popes Cross. He looks very tired, thirsty and doesn't seem to have ate much lately.

About 2 years old. I'll post a picture up later.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/28588/77094.jpg

Found the dogs owner a few days ago. Happy ending :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

dsc00103pfw.jpg

Suzie, got out of our back garden in Lucan a few hours ago. She's a breed of pointer and is very nervous, would probably not approach you unless you spent some time trying to coax her to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭theonlygirl

Hey
    A beautiful female staffie has been hanging around our house for about a week now. She is a gorgeous dog, lovely clean teeth but a bit on the skinny side, no collar, brown and white markings. She looks pure bred and not too old, could be about a 1-2 years old. Really lovely temperament, great with our 2 dogs and good with the cat too, although he seems to hate her! She is extremely friendly, comes immediately when she hears me whistle for my dogs and knows how to sit, give paw etc. Found in the Moyvalley/Broadford area on the Kildare/Meath border, near Enfield, she could be missing for quite a while I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Kablamo! wrote: »
    And yet again, Pebbles, my white long haired cat is missing.
    She's been gone since the 23/02, from the Willington (Templeogue) area.
    She has 2 differently coloured eyes (blue and hazel), and a purple collar.
    Last time she wandered off she was found in Terenure so she's well up to a trek!
    Can everyone please please keep an eye out for her because we're all heartbroken :(
    pebs2.th.jpg

Just trying to bump this. Missing her loads :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lucky111

I have found a female beagle,young enough.
    Very timid. Has a white spot inside her left nostril.No collar.
    Found in the Togher Cork area.
    Please Private message me;)
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

This is Glen. He was stolen last Thursday in the South West Donegal area (Inver/Croagh).

He is a working collie/sheepdog who is very gentle and quiet. There is a reward for his safe return, he is sadly missed.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

In relation to the above post that I placed yesterday... I am extremely happy to report that Glen is back home safe and sound!!! :):):) WOOO HOOOO :D:D

Angels work everytime....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jenrobbri

I found a little Pom girl on Tues 5th May 09. She has recently had puppies and is a very friendly little girl. im sure someone must be looking for her but i have tried everything i can think of. If you know anything about this dog please let me know as im sure she has puppies somewhere. Spent hours phoning around the Garda Stations and they couldned care less, had to insist they take my contact details. Have been to two Vets too and none of them have a scanner for microchips. One left me in his waiting room for 45 mins while he was with someone else and then said he couldned find the scanner. I said i was quite worried as she had had puppies recently and he just said "Oh is that right?" and didnt even look at her.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 archie83

A beautiful fluffy black dog (possibly mongrel / collie cross bred) is in the Maples estate in Clonskeagh. She's very friendly and kind natured, and probably a lost pet as she's so nice and timid. She's staying with a neighbour at the moment as there's no-one to mind her tomorrow in our house, and the DSPCA were closed when we rang. If anyone knows anyone missing a dog in the area please PM me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

archie83 wrote: »
    A beautiful fluffy black dog (possibly mongrel / collie cross bred) is in the Maples estate in Clonskeagh.

Hi im the neighbour minding her Archie (black collie x with a bit of white on her)?

Shes approx 3-6 years old id say, absolutely gorgeous temperament so owner or kind foster home would be greatly appreciated. Has slight bit of white on her paws and chest, long hair. Skinny black collar. I have 2 other dogs in the house and its quite crowded so i can keep her until friday at the latest thanks. Ill try and get a pic of her later to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Jenrobbri wrote: »
    I found a little Pom girl on Tues 5th May 09. She has recently had puppies and is a very friendly little girl. im sure someone must be looking for her but i have tried everything i can think of. If you know anything about this dog please let me know as im sure she has puppies somewhere. Spent hours phoning around the Garda Stations and they couldned care less, had to insist they take my contact details. Have been to two Vets too and none of them have a scanner for microchips. One left me in his waiting room for 45 mins while he was with someone else and then said he couldned find the scanner. I said i was quite worried as she had had puppies recently and he just said "Oh is that right?" and didnt even look at her.

Whereabouts are you Jenrobbri? Maybe someone can recommend a decent vet or a rescue group with a scanner for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

A beautiful fluffy black dog (possibly mongrel / collie cross bred) is in the Maples estate in Clonskeagh. She's very friendly and kind natured, and probably a lost pet as she's so nice and timid. She's staying with a neighbour at the moment as there's no-one to mind her tomorrow in our house, and the DSPCA were closed when we rang. If anyone knows anyone missing a dog in the area please PM me!!
    anniehoo wrote: »
    Hi im the neighbour minding her Archie (black collie x with a bit of white on her)?

Shes approx 3-6 years old id say, absolutely gorgeous temperament so owner or kind foster home would be greatly appreciated. Has slight bit of white on her paws and chest, long hair. Skinny black collar. I have 2 other dogs in the house and its quite crowded so i can keep her until friday at the latest thanks. Ill try and get a pic of her later to post.

Just kinda thinking out loud here guys.....if all efforts are being made to find her owners and there's no joy so far and Anniehoo can only keep her til Friday- maybe she can be fostered by someone who's looking to adopt a dog like her? Then she'll have a foster home and good care while Anniehoo and Archie continue trying to find her owners.... and if they can't be found and the fosterer is happy to continue caring for her then they could hold onto her. Of course, it would be a year and a day from the date she was found before they could legally own her....but it kills two birds with one stone. And if it isn't working out with the fosterer, then contact the local SPCA to find a forever home as opposed to being faced with doing it now due to lack of a foster home....

Is that a silly idea or would it work?

Jacomi is looking for a dog: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60194851#post60194851
    and so is Bladespin: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60199109#post60199109

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 archie83

Thanks for everyone's help the black collie in Clonskeagh aka Lucky ;) is reunited with her owner!

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

That's great news! icon14.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Thanks for everyone's help the black collie in Clonskeagh aka Lucky ;) is reunited with her owner!

Not that they were v appreciative though...:rolleyes: thought it was perfectly acceptable to let their dog roam around by itself as she "knows her way home"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

anniehoo wrote: »
    Not that they were v appreciative though...:rolleyes: thought it was perfectly acceptable to let their dog roam around by itself as she "knows her way home"!

Unfortunately, a very prevalent attitude. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Smilerterry

Posting this for a friend, hoping to get a photo soon!

MOLLY

Missing from Brindley Park Estate, Ashbourne since Sunday May 10th

Mainly white, with ginger, grey and black patches. Female, Neutered, blue collar with pink name tag and microchipped.

She is 1.5 year old and quite friendly. Her hair is short on her underbelly as she was recently shaved for an operation, so this is still noticeably short. Bit of a pot belly too!

If you live locally, please can you check your sheds or garages in case she has been trapped in.

Sadly missed – reward offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Smilerterry

Posting this for a friend, hoping to get a photo soon!

MOLLY

Missing from Brindley Park Estate, Ashbourne since Sunday May 10th

Mainly white, with ginger, grey and black patches. Female, Neutered, blue collar with pink name tag and microchipped.

She is 1.5 year old and quite friendly. Her hair is short on her underbelly as she was recently shaved for an operation, so this is still noticeably short. Bit of a pot belly too!

If you live locally, please can you check your sheds or garages in case she has been trapped in.

Sadly missed – reward offered.

Found in brothers work van, had climbed in Sunday afternoon, without anyone seeing! Brother only working a three day week (bleedin' recession), so only found her this afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MaynoothArea

Hi All, Our 3 month old Golden Labrador has run off ... if anyone has any information on him around the Maynooth/Ladychapel area, can you please call 087 6719223. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Hi there -

I'm posting this for my friend, her cat Beans is missing. If anyone might have seen him please PM me!

All black male cat, mixed breed, small(ish), neutered, approx. 3yrs old. One eye is slightly damaged / cloudy, he may have tears or look like he is crying.
    Last seen Friday night, 8/5/09 at Kirwan St Cottages, Stoneybatter, Dublin 7.

Here's a pic: http://i43.tinypic.com/15i2fjt.jpg

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

RABBIT FOUND!

i found a rabbit the other day on the dart just wonderin if anyone lost one!!!
    its small, has lop ears and is ginger and white.
    im currently minding it but if you own it i would appreciate it if you took it back!!!!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 luckylaragh

Last seen Saturday 18th April Sea Road area Arklow Co. Wicklow
    Female, 2 years old collie, she has black spots on the whites of her paws; she is white from her chest down her right paw, again with black spots. White tail tip and behind neck.
    Laragh is a much loved rescue dog, she is VERY nervous around people, children, but better with some types of dogs. Even if she has been in an accident or if you have seen her and she has run from you, please call me - if you chase her, she will most likely run from you.
    She is Microchipped and neutered – was wearing an orange collar
    Please, if you have any information contact Happy Tails Pet Detective Agency – 085 7360806 or 087 9130277
    Thank you for any help

151.jpg
    Please Help Me Find My Way Home
    152.jpg153.jpglaragh3-150x150.jpg

Advertisement