Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Mmmmm.... Anybody for a bit of that pretty-boy fireball and Christian Bale....?

c4thumb.jpg

christian_bale_98-thumb.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

long haired chap, could tackle a diesel locomotive and win. wouldnt rave over him tbh, donnach o callaghan is much prettier. can't beat his red jocks in the heineken cup match last year.

Tree wrote: »
    donnacha o callaghan is much prettier. can't beat his red jocks in the heineken cup match last year.

Too true!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

watna wrote: »
    Quick question. Does Chabal = Jesus, from the French rugby team? If so, I'm in. He looks like he'd be up for some manly rape and pillage. Extremelt manly actually!

Yes yes thats him. Get thee behind me in the queue. Although theres man enough there for a dozen women at a time methinks.

Re Donnacha. The jocks incident was great. If only we could get somebody on the inside on the payroll to loosen some threads on the oul shorts on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Stickied, just so ladies can view easily when having a bad day, hope op does mind me editing the title. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

fits wrote: »
    Eugh... is there a pukey smiley?

He really repulses me, he looks greasy or something

*shudders*

How can you say that?! :eek: He's beautiful!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

LouOB wrote: »
    Vin Diesel guy from Fast and the Furious

I need a moment .......................................................

Make that two ........................................................

i certainly second this...

mind you the new ad on tv for shane wards cd has me quivering every time i see it!!

vin diesel v shane ward ......probably vin diesel just cause he looks like a bad boy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭k-a-t-e

Can anyone tell me what episode RA gets his clothes off? I watched the first series and nothing like that happened and when I stop watching it look what happens!!!

Thanks
    Kate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Episode 1 - Season 3 - Greys Anatomy

Sandwich: McDreamy and McVet as the bread, with me as the ham

• Registered Users Posts: 13,175 ✭✭✭✭fits

Eugh... no... it its anyone from Greys Anatomy it'd have to be Alex.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

k-a-t-e: The topless scene is in Season 2 Episode 3. Yep, I'm a geek when it comes to that BEAUTIFUL man.... There's also a hot stripping scene in s2 ep8 where he changes his shirt... Yuummmmm - that back!

Actually, for everybody with a pulse:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eyFMTu4n08A

(How do I embed this topless piece of heaven?)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Peared wrote: »
    Maple. You wagon. I cannot believe you have mentioned Chabal and feathery strokiness in the one sentence. Take it back immediately. He wouldnt even ask, hed just take. Ooer Im on dodgy ground here but tis all in the land of fantasy where everything is ok.

i know i know. it was practically sacriledgious. or however its spelt. either way it was wrong of me!

donncha o'callaghan = ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

fits wrote: »
    Eugh... no... it its anyone from Greys Anatomy it'd have to be Alex.

He's hot too, but the mcdreamy mcvet combination is fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I'd pick McVet over McDreamy..McSteamy is alright only, I just think of him been sleezey due to his character and he doesn't have nice eyes! Alex..hmm, not my type.
    Ben Affleck..yum!!

danny-dyer.jpg

Mmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Yuk more like!! He's smoking..ughhh..how anyone find's that attractive I'll never know! Each to their own though. As for the man himself..meh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Dinxminx, no wonder you're BF is spending all the time in the gym, for shame. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

january in the mr construction calendar that's out for charity atm is rather delish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

After seeing Hitman....Timothy Olyphant!! mmmm! delish!

timothy-olyphant-picture-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

JOhnathon rhys meyers and Julian mc donald from nip tuck!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

385px-Jack_Krauser.jpg

Jack Krauser from Resi Evil 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

I was having the pants-est morning until I found the Ladies Lounge & this thread... that was an hour ago..

Peared wrote: »
    Yes ladies but thats the thing about Chabal, he looks like he could break you in half. he could pick up up with one arm. He could... k, better stop here.

But Id say hed LASH you out of it. Swoon.

Perfect.. perfect perfect perfect... *dribblesmessilyonkeyboard*
    Dinxminx wrote: »
    Mmmmm.... Anybody for a bit of Christian Bale...

Absolutely... can be so icy.. I wouldn't even kick out of bed if he really was a psycho.. (well.. that might be a bit much) but as Batman.. he's just ... wait.. I can't take the pictures in my head anymore.... must-regain-control...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

TheB wrote: »
    I was having the pants-est morning until I found the Ladies Lounge & this thread... that was an hour ago..

Perfect.. perfect perfect perfect... *dribblesmessilyonkeyboard*

Absolutely... can be so icy.. I wouldn't even kick out of bed if he really was a psycho.. (well.. that might be a bit much) but as Batman.. he's just ... wait.. I can't take the pictures in my head anymore.... must-regain-control...

I commend you on your wonderful taste in menfolk. Chabal & Christian Bale, two perfect specimens. Ah God is good! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Silverfish wrote: »

Jack Krauser from Resi Evil 4.

Haha... I really will get around to doing that Resident Evil Hunks poll to go along with the babe poll one of these days.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055097247

tn2_christian_bale_4.jpg
    batman-begins-20050526092932483.jpg
    christianbale0108.jpg
    021006.jpg
    bale-psycho.jpg

I. Would. Hit. That.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

More photos ladies, more more more!!! :D

jonathan_rhysmeyers.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Josh-Hartnett-Photograph-C12148622.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No shots of Bale from the Machinist then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

kellyjones.JPG
    steve2.jpg
    1839738.jpg

Offically dead and gone to heaven.

Advertisement