Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LED light strips

• 13-05-2020 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Can you get LED light strips in a clear plastic casing like a tube I want to do a DIY job on my computer desk with them Anybody know of any websites where ye can buy them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

STEE wrote: »
    Can you get LED light strips in a clear plastic casing like a tube I want to do a DIY job on my computer desk with them Anybody know of any websites where ye can buy them ?

Sounds likes it's an "Led rope light" you want to search for rather than a "strip". See if searching that gives you what you're after.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

I want a led light strip with a remote control to change colours but, my counter is flush to the wall so i cant put the led light strip behind it I sit quite close to the counter that's why I wanted the light to be in some sort of plastic covering to protect my eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Aluminium profile, Euro Sales, Dublin 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭tech

i got all my stufff from futureled.ie great prices and very helpfull

Advertisement