Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Someone knows something

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Season 6 starts on May 12th.

Excellent! Can't wait! it's been a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

First episode dropped there a couple of days ago, seems an interesting case.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Sad as ever, really. And to up David Ridgen's usual standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Sad as ever, really. And to up David Ridgen's usual standards.

He's an excellent journalist. Season 2 of that podcast was really exceptional.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Have all episodes of the new season been released? I like to wait for all episodes to be out before I start listening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Have all episodes of the new season been released? I like to wait for all episodes to be out before I start listening.

Not sure how many are due. I listened to 6.04 yesterday, was heartbreaking. Downloading 6.05 now, released yesterday.

6.05 is confirmed as the last regular episode, as mentioned by David towards the end. Presume there'll be updates should there be any developments.

An extra episode of season 5 came out on Oct 15th.

David has a new project called The Next Call. So far, it's about a 15 year old young woman who went missing. It came up in my SKS feed.

Season 8 of SKS focuses on the Angel Carlick case. Starts Sept 18.

• Advertisement
Advertisement