Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you do today?

• 20-02-2020 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

A brief but as funny, or not funny description of what you did today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

It's half nine in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

Nothing, absolutely, gloriously, nothing!! Ha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Cold shower, hot bath, chilled fruit salad, hot coffee, cold shower, hot jacuzzi, cold shower, steam room, cold shower, sauna, cold shower.

Read papers online, sent a couple of emails.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

Cold shower, hot bath, chilled fruit salad, hot coffee, cold shower, hot jacuzzi, cold shower, steam room, cold shower, sauna, cold shower.

Read papers online, sent a couple of emails.

Might you be just completely overreacting to the corona virus. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Drove to the Cliffs of Moher, it was raining, carried on to Doolin.

Ate in Fitzpatricks and had a pint, had another pint in Gus O Connors and another one in McGanns.

Doolin pubs are very, very busy during the day with bus loads of tourists and the odd hen party (for 10 months of the year).

The drive from Ennis to Doolin would give the impression that all you need to do is buy a site, tell the council you want to build a house and they will say "work away, build what ever you want".

Met an absolute gentleman of a boards member and gave him a rifle safe he paid me for a few days ago, watched the Rugby, wined and dined.

Hospitality workers in Clare are second to none.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

I planted marigolds in the raised planter I have in the front yard. Nothing more relaxing in these times.Now I'm sipping on cherry brandy and emailing my daughters back home in NY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

I got up at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

petes wrote: »
    It's half nine in the morning.

He likes to get a good run at the day.

Made dinner, made tomorrows lunch, ate a fruit cinnamon bagel dipped in egg, put a few beers in the fridge for later, played pool on tablet, posted here, haven’t got dressed yet.

Excitingly still to come - get dressed, eat dinner, drink beer, put some tools in the boot, wash a couple of buckets.

Thank God I’m still working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Made dinner, made tomorrows lunch, ate a fruit cinnamon bagel dipped in egg, put a few beers in the fridge for later, played pool on tablet, posted here, haven’t got dressed yet.

Excitingly still to come - get dressed, eat dinner, drink beer, put some tools in the boot, wash a couple of buckets.

Thank God I’m still working.

Wash a couple of buckets? You should live stream that. :)

• Advertisement

Wash a couple of buckets? You should live stream that. :)

:D I’ll double it with drinking the beers and stick up a zoom link.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭lilydonoghue

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mitchell Ortiz

I didn't do much today, and I'm always inside my room working, so sometimes I really want to do things and enjoy them, but I'm really anxious about going out. 

Advertisement