Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi grant for postgraduate study

• 09-04-2019 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, really specific question so it’s a long shot here. So I have my primary degree in Finance and Economics, soon to graduate in a few months. Took two law modules and really loved them. I’m considering doing the Postgraduate Bachelor of Laws (LLB) program in NUIG. It’s a three year postgrad law program. I’m currently on the special rate of grant for my undergrad, but I was wondering would this postgrad program be eligible, under susi criteria, for free fees. I’m pretty skeptical about whether it would be as they have some criteria about NFQ progression on their website. If any knowledgeable individuals could shed some light on this before I continue with my application I’d be very grateful.

Advertisement