Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

jordanbag wrote: »
    Could I have it, please?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭ablelocks

is this weekly or daily?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

ablelocks wrote: »
    is this weekly or daily?

weekly

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Interrobang

Basq wrote: »
    For those with accessories voucher, there is a set of iFrogz Wireless Headphones for €12.90 after voucher which doesn't seem bad - as seem to be €25 upwards elsewhere (€70 on Three).

May be good for the kiddies!

https://www.vodafonefaf.ie/collections/fathers-day/products/ifrogz-impulse-2-wireless-headphones-black

Thanks for the heads up on these, as I probably wouldn't have used the accessories voucher otherwise. I ordered them as a replacement for one of the kids and they arrived today. They're a wee bit heavy, but they sound way better than €12.90 suggests. Kid is happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭septicsac

Another 5E accessory voucher if someone wants it? Must be used within 24hrs from 19.25 tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

septicsac wrote: »
    Another 5E accessory voucher if someone wants it? Must be used within 24hrs from 19.25 tonight.

I can make use of it, if it's still going & within the usable period :).

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

pc7 wrote: »
    Yeah postage is free, the ones I ordered an hour ago have shipped already. Delighted for that price, highly recommend.

I’m thinking of buying as a gift, does it come with an invoice in the parcel?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

septicsac wrote: »

Mine has an expiry date of Nov 2021, are there t&c I’m missing?Thanks

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

caycro wrote: »
    I’m thinking of buying as a gift, does it come with an invoice in the parcel?

No price on the paper work with it, our second set just arrived, super service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭McSween

10 credit. Id prefer money off an iphone :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭kindalen

5E accessory voucher if someone wants it?

Gone to Sappy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Anyone know how to redeem a code? :D I won a €5 top-up and got a code but no link on where to redeem it; "top-up by code" option only accepts numbers but it's an alpha-numeric code. No email received.

Edit: seems it's https://www.vodafonefantasticfreebies.com/ which didn't show up with a google search as the website is not secure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

kindalen wrote: »
    5E accessory voucher if someone wants it?

I'll take it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,716 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

and another €5 voucher available - pm me if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭konline

I have a 5 euro accessories voucher too, let me know if anyone want it. Valid till 31/11/21

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

konline wrote: »
    I have a 5 euro accessories voucher too, let me know if anyone want it. Valid till 31/11/21

Yes please :).

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭septicsac

Voucher gone, family member used it in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

*GONE* I have a €15 Just Eat voucher (to be used in the next 24hrs) if anyone's interested.
    No 'Just Eat' round there's here parts!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

I have a €15 Just Eat voucher (to be used in the next 24hrs) if anyone's interested.

Yes please if not gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Basq wrote: »
    For those with accessories voucher, there is a set of iFrogz Wireless Headphones for €12.90 after voucher which doesn't seem bad - as seem to be €25 upwards elsewhere (€70 on Three).

May be good for the kiddies!

https://www.vodafonefaf.ie/collections/fathers-day/products/ifrogz-impulse-2-wireless-headphones-black

Thanks for that, missus was looking to try something like these & the price is good compared to everywhere else, even without the voucher!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

*GONE* I have a €15 Just Eat voucher (to be used in the next 24hrs) if anyone's interested.
    Didn't realise are these supposed to used within 24 hrs?

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Didn't realise are these supposed to used within 24 hrs?

That's what it said on the voucher. In fact, the actual voucher had today as the expiry date! Hopefully the poster I gave it to can get the use out of it...

That's what it said on the voucher. In fact, the actual voucher had today as the expiry date! Hopefully the poster I gave it to can get the use out of it...
    just checked my one after seeing post and its 01/03/2022.

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    just checked my one after seeing post and its 01/03/2022.

Oops! Dopey me! You're right - it's 2022. :o:o
    Strange that it says it must be used within 24hrs though... (yes, I double-checked again :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭limerickpat

Id say its 2022 not 2021

As Above :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

Thanks Shane worked great! You have to claim the prize within 24 hours but voucher valid until next year when redeemed.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Whipping Boy

I won a just-eat voucher too and redeemed it by entering the code etc...haven't received any confirmation mail with my actual just eat voucher though? This was a few days ago...

Am I missing something?

I won a just-eat voucher too and redeemed it by entering the code etc...haven't received any confirmation mail with my actual just eat voucher though? This was a few days ago...

Am I missing something?

Did you get this email it has a attachment:

Hi there, Congratulations! You have won a €15 Just Eat Gift Card prize, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies. Please find attached your voucher with instructions on how to claim your prize. Don’t forget to share a photo of you enjoying your prize on social media with #FantasticFreebies and tag @VodafoneIreland. Enjoy!Vodafone

just placed a order myself, you have to follow the instructions though , i didn't first time i went directly to just eat and put code in and it didn't work, you have register it on you account first.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 coalition

Am I missing something?

I’m in the same boat :(

• Advertisement

Check spam or mail filter, mine went missing but mr pc’s went fine to Gmail

Advertisement