Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is your special talent / party trick?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I hope I don't end up at that party.

Something musical I suppose. Nothing extraordinary or anything.

Also, lads, if you have a guitar leave it at home unless you can play the f*cking thing!! Nothing worse than the guy who 'just can't get it right' or plays Oasis etc. Zzz
    Grayditch wrote: »
    Acoustic guitar, just as the party is kicking off. I don't even need a tuner. A little "Wonderwall" anyone? Everyone loves it, especially the part where they beat me within an inch of my life with Vodka bottles.

Ah ****, someone had beaten me to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Aphex wrote: »
    It's actually quite simple. You just have to remember a few algorithms, and you're good to go :)

em, so when you get my coat, will you walk me home..?

/weak at knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Aphex wrote: »
    It's actually quite simple. You just have to remember a few algorithms, and you're good to go :)

Eh heh.... yep, Ill get right to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Muise... wrote: »
    em, so when you get my coat, will you walk me home..?

/weak at knees.

Yeah, of course ;) Right after I play Crazy World another 17 times that is :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I cant take my pants off with my penis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I can do a bit of manualism like this guy. I'm not as good as him but I can play a simple tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

A few....

Human kazoo

Pretendy body popping

Eat a teabag

Dance with lampshade on my head

The splits

Slurring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Accents! I do loads of different accents when i sober and more when im shítfaced, because i have the courage to do it.

Advertisement