Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Ennis/Clare in freetime

• 06-07-2019 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,
    I wondered if there was any club to join in the Ennis/Clare area which covered some fun activities at the weekend. As a recently divorced 40 something it can be challenging to fill the weekend as friends are very caught up with their own families. I wondered if there was any club that might cover hiking or hill walking with dogs, perhaps a cinema club (classics or black and white), dancing or even a book club. I know that there is an outdoor club but it seems for quite advanced hikers. I notice glor is usually quite free at the weekend and wondered if a cinema club once a month with perhaps a glass of wine might be a nice way to while away an evening. All thoughts and suggestions most welcome.
    Ellen
    Post edited by MarkR on
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement