Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clay Pigeon Shooting Clubs

• 02-10-2018 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I recently started clay pigeon shooting, after a 20 year break. In order to get a gun, I have to: join a club, get a land owners permission, pick a gun out, and apply for get a gun license. The difficulty I'm having at the moment is that there doesn't seem to be an active gun club in Sixmilebridge anymore, where I used to be a member and I don't know any shooter in the area.

Does anyone know of active clubs in my area and who to contact?

Thanks, TC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭GolfVI

Hi,

I recently started clay pigeon shooting, after a 20 year break. In order to get a gun, I have to: join a club, get a land owners permission, pick a gun out, and apply for get a gun license. The difficulty I'm having at the moment is that there doesn't seem to be an active gun club in Sixmilebridge anymore, where I used to be a member and I don't know any shooter in the area.

Does anyone know of active clubs in my area and who to contact?

Thanks, TC

Id try asking in the shooting forum youd get a better response in there

Advertisement