Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DJI Osmo 3

Options
  • 15-06-2020 4:04pm

Hi, hopefully the right place to ask, does anyone have experience of the Osmo 3? I was trying to set up a time-lapse with motion (where you can set up to 4 points) and the Osmo follows the four points at the set rate (for pictures 0.5 secs, 1 sec, etc and also the duration, 1hr,2hr etc), problem is the Osmo keeps saying the points are to close, even though I tried 2 points at least 500 metres apart, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

Hi, hopefully the right place to ask, does anyone have experience of the Osmo 3? I was trying to set up a time-lapse with motion (where you can set up to 4 points) and the Osmo follows the four points at the set rate (for pictures 0.5 secs, 1 sec, etc and also the duration, 1hr,2hr etc), problem is the Osmo keeps saying the points are to close, even though I tried 2 points at least 500 metres apart, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi.

Where did you buy yours osmo 3?
    Thx

Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

Harvey Norman

Thank you

Advertisement