Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ideas for staff night out-help!

Options
  • 25-08-2008 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Just been told I have to organise an event for next week

Budget- €30 per person
    Age group- 25 to 65 (average age is about 37)

We've been to all the usual stuff-dogs, quiz nights etc

Does anyone know of anything unusual we could do? Some of the older employees would be less adventurous so paintballing or go carting are out of the picture.

I was thinking maybe cooking classes or something??

Help!!:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sallysox

Oh and there'll be 80 to 130 of us-majority IT nerds:D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭hiltonhater

how many of ye are there? maybe y9ou could try the party bus

http://www.discobus.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Orgy in a field? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Paintballing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to a forum wher I'm sure more people can read.
    It's worth doing a search of this forum, OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,613 ✭✭✭✭listermint

i think the field orgy is a solid idea. You could spend the 30 a head on toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,014 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Leve the boring unadventuous ones behind and go paintballing. Or karting. tell them you'll meet them at the pub when you're ready to stop having fun.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Have mentioned paintballing but it's been shot down. Too many oldies who bruise easily

Creativeevents.ie looks great- that ceili could be a runner! Must check it out.

Does anyone know of any decent cooking schools that would hold such a large crowd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

What about going to some sort of concert or show, maybe in a theatre or something? Or a stand up comedy show maybe? Don't know what's on/where at the moment but look into it.... and sure if all else fails, listermint had a good point there lol!!

Advertisement