Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stag night in Ireland any ideas?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

I like the sounds of the karting of shooting. Can you drink in any of the bowling alleys in Galway?
    Might be a good laugh to had bowling after karting

• Registered Users Posts: 18,391 ✭✭✭✭kippy

ocj wrote: »
    I like the sounds of the karting of shooting. Can you drink in any of the bowling alleys in Galway?
    Might be a good laugh to had bowling after karting

The one on the Headford road has a bar I believe.
    http://www.planetleisure.ie/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Consider Westport - good range of accommodation, pubs, restaurants.

A lot available to work up a thirst and appetite - day trips to Clare Island or Achill, cycle the Greenway ( old Westport -Achill Railway line ), climb Croagh Patrick or walk the other hills.

Town entertains many stag and hen parties and make them welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Was going to say Westport aswell. When is stag is it around the week of the races? You could also try this
    http://www.killaryadventure.com/
    http://www.scubadivewest.com/index.php

Maybe stay out around the Clifden area. Where are ye travelling from?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

you can also go on deep sea fishing excursions from Spiddal, great way to spend a stag if the emphasis isnt on drinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

I did pallas karting on my stag in Galway - had a great time there.. Very different to any other karting experience, the track is 1.5km long, and the karts do 60mph! 16 of us booked a grand prix with qualifying and a race.

We all stayed in the forster court near eyre square, very accomodating, and knew that we were on a stag. The barmans words were they stop serving when breakfast starts...

Otherwise, all you will have to do is take a wander in the city centre, heaps of great pubs/clubs. We spent most of our time in the kings head..

• Registered Users Posts: 41 C81

Been on a few to letterkenny... Theres go karting, paintballing, bowling, golf, plenty of pubs all close together. It's a Lively area. Hotels are good prices, couldn't complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Greyhound Stadium gets a fair few stags in.

Advertisement