Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The **WANTED** Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

I am looking to buy a short wheelbase series 70 Landcruiser aged from about 1988 to 1995.

The condition of the engine and/or gearbox is not important. In fact if they're snookered all the better because you'll be looking a lot less for it.

The body and chassis MUST be in good condition. Please don't offer me any rust buckets (I already have one).

Got one today on www.donedeal.ie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bogmaster

wanted herbst difco 6 sod cutter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 the peace

hello,
    i'm looking to buy mf 50 4x4 year 1985 to 1992.
    engine and hydraulic should be very good with none welding for the body and chassis.
    i'm looking to buy more than one.

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭ger34

Anyone know what you call the adjustable support/jack i've seen used when a 40ft is unhitched from tractor unit and is being loaded whithin by a forklift?They have 2 pneumatic wheels if thats any help.
    Also where can i buy them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Landyaddict

Need to get some bulkhead welding done on the Land Rover.
    Can anyone recommend a welder who could quote me for the job
    Its small, passenger side foot well and the piller mounts, I have the parts.

Thanks
    Landy

Based in Naas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bogmaster

looking for a 6 sod herbst cutter condition not important

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 phil c09

hey looking to know does any one have left and right wings for a diahatsu fourtrack 94 long wheel base but i think any year from 92 on will fit would be gratefull if any one could help me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Looking for an early or mid 90s' Landcruiser 80 Series Auto.
    Any pointers?

Cheers Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭gn3dr

Looking for a Range Rover p38 2.5 Diesel manual. Anyone have one for reasonable money?

gn3dr wrote: »
    Looking for a Range Rover p38 2.5 Diesel manual. Anyone have one for reasonable money?
    http://adverts.ie/146414

Not sure if this is still available
    or this one

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1089088

hope this helps

Landy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭gn3dr

http://adverts.ie/146414

Not sure if this is still available
    or this one

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1089088

hope this helps

Landy

Thanks - saw those - that first one is an auto - and I think he's looking for too much for a P38 with air suspension issues - they are easy to sort out but will cost soemthing. I think these are good machines but some guys really have an overinflated perception of their worth???

The second one is on my list should nothing requiring no work come up

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

i am on the lookout for a 00 crewcab 4x4,or earlier year within reason

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭goondakid

im lookin 4 a john deere 20 series or my consider a clen 6910 preferible 50k reasonabely priced year 2001-04

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Lookin for a door for an international 785 with the xl cab, clutch side, must be straight and preferably with glass although anything considered

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Wainwright09

Hi
    have an old tractor that i want to put an air seat into.I priced them and there to pricey to justify.So im thinking that an air seat out of a truck might do or at least maybe the mechanism itself and i can then fit my own seat on top of it.The compressor would have to be 12v.Any ideas where i could get something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭goondakid

Im lookin for a john deeres 6910, 7710, 7810, 6820. 6920, 6920s. wit relatively low e.g nothin more then 6000hrs prob wil purchase wit the the nxt week or so.... Pm me if u hav a tractor 4 sale

may consider new holland tm 150 and up

if anyone has advice on these models i would lik to hear about them the pro's and con's

cheers thanks 4 er help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

looking for a crewcab 4x4 pickup from 2004 onwards, Must be automatic with leather full spec etc... offering part exchange with my kia sorento (see my ad) or may offer full cash , particularly interested in a D-Max, Hilux or similar

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭oflynno

oflynno wrote: »
    i am on the lookout for a 00 crewcab 4x4,or earlier year within reason

anybody,there must be one somewhere
    would also consider a diesel estate octavia,a4,passat,golf blah,blah,etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Looking for gearbox to suit massey fergusson 265
    or some one to repair orignal one

• Registered Users Posts: 73,380 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Looking for a LWB Land Cruiser, anything from 2005-2008 will do as long as it's low mileage and clean.
    VAT not important, but needs to have had an easy life and be tidy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shivs1999

Looking for buckets for a ford digger, 2' to 2.5' and a 3' grading bucket would be ideal but will consider others.
    may also consider buckets from other makes which may fit with some adjustment. let me know what you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Hey

I have a cover for the back of my Navara like this one

NISSAN_NAVARA_BLACK_STAR_LIMITED.jpg

and I would like to swap it for one like this

nissan_d40_navara_chequer_mountain_top.jpg

is there anyone here who would do that? Can anyone recommend a site or place that I could find someone who wanted to do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Try www.adverts.ie, it is free and you can use your username from here. Do take a few minutes to read the Terms & Conditions before you put up your ad though

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

shivs1999 wrote: »
    Looking for buckets for a ford digger, 2' to 2.5' and a 3' grading bucket would be ideal but will consider others.
    may also consider buckets from other makes which may fit with some adjustment. let me know what you have.

What size pins are in the ford buckets??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 simmental

shivs1999 wrote: »

I have a 2' ford bucket that was modified to fit an International digger. Could easily be changed back I would think. It's in good condition.
    Pin sizes appear to be 1.75" (there is some wear on them) Can send photos if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

simmental wrote: »
    I have a 2' ford bucket that was modified to fit an International digger. Could easily be changed back I would think. It's in good condition.
    Pin sizes appear to be 1.75" (there is some wear on them) Can send photos if interested.

Take it to PM please lads

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭kenneths

i'm looking for a Range Rover Classic will travel anywhere for the right jeep
    preferably a diesel with manual box & commercial
    so keep the eyes peeled for me
    Cash burning a hole... :D

Looking for a Land Rover 90 or 110, these were around in the early to mid 1980's.
    An old Farm hack would suit, A DOE or NCT failed one also
    Not looking to spend much on this, it's does need to be pretty just driving.

Any help would be great

Thanks
    Robbie

Looking for a Land Rover 90 or 110, these were around in the early to mid 1980's.
    An old Farm hack would suit, A DOE or NCT failed one also
    Not looking to spend much on this, it's does need to be pretty just driving.

Any help would be great

Thanks
    Robbie

I got sorted on this, will be collecting this weekend

Robbie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NewHollandman

Hi

I am looking for a New Holland 110-90 tractor from 2002 to 2004 must be a blue model

Anyone know a good clean one for sale ? in uk or ireland if possible .

Very gratefully for any help !

Thanks

Advertisement