Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tindie Recently seen horror movies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Tindie

Dark water (2005)

I thought this my first watch of this movie as the movie started, as the movie went on.

Then I noticed that I already seem this movie in full before, this ended being my second watch.( I know sure I have NOT seen Oringal

Now I know why I forgot about this, as the movie dose take a while to get going and it start of little.

While watching the movie, there were bit to many of those lame scarce scenes and the lady getting scared with someone be-hide, it happned a few times in the movie.

I didn't really feel the movie was that Creepy at all, it kind of boring for most part of the movie and Bathroom scenes was odd but the only memorable part
    of the movie.

I wish the movie was bit more clear at the end cause I felt like missed something after Bathroom scene, I was bit Confused with that.

4 out of 10

The Echo (2004)

This is as been I on watch list for time and so as the remake even thought the plot sound so-what different.

First 20 minutes of the movie, It the look of it was bit too much like Dark Water (Which I only saw yesterday) but as carried on, it was nothing like Dark Water at all.

The story is a little predicable here and there but how they filmed this movie was great. they really manage to really creepy you out.

There not many Jumps scenes in this movie for one second and move on this
    movie dose not want to scare you, it want to creep the hell out of you.

Some of those well really well shot and I was really creepy out in some scenes
    the hair and the back of neck start stand up.

I really enjoyed how the story and movie came to a end,

Few thing could have been better, I could had better lead actor as Some of the acting wasn't great but it was more then watch-able.

I don't why but I do feel that some of subtitled didn't fit in right with some
    of the scene.

This was one the best ghost stories I seen in a long time 8 out of 10

The Haunted (1991) TV movie, I didn't even know about this until early this afternoon, Custor told me at work about this movie on you tube that scared him.

While I did my work at work and had time watch this movie on youtube,

The movies start with saying it was bad on true story and few things have change in the movie.

A family moving into home and it dose long for monther/wife he first to feel or see stranger things in the house but of course no one believes.

Soon other stranger think happen to other members of the family and I DO! mean very stranger things, that may make you laugh, I sure laughed some of the spooky going on's

Like the ghost talking form Pillow, Yes, pillow whispering and this movies as one the stranger man-rape scenes very, it was really well flashy scene in a odd way.

I felt some of script was very weak in early part of the movie and it kinda of felt, we seen all before and done better in other movies.

This movie is worth wacthing but I didn't realy find all that creepy or even that scary

I give this movie 4 out of 10

[First one to me was like, just okay decent found footages movies and some of of those stories to be a little to short and little to boring,

However in this sequel, I found that segment had enough time and I didn't find one of them boring at all.

Tape 49

The movie start of with two investigators looking got a missing male student, so end up searching the home and then enter find a number of tapes just like first one.

Male looks around and lady then who see laptop and recording of boy is tell her how the stranger the tapes.

So she puts the tape one

Phase I Clinical Trials

A man just had his eye installed with a camera after a car accident took his sight in this eye and it more of POV kinda of think this one.

But soon everything fine, until it was about go to bed and stranger things start happen first and then he start to seeing the dead.

This segment did make me jump and I did find this one to be really creepy at times and the make up effect for the ghost were very good and they did look scary.

I really enjoyed this one and I really liked how the story came to a end ,,

8 out of 10

A Ride in the Park (The second segment)

THis shot entirely with a "Go Pro" camera mounted on a helmet, while this man riding his bike and then suddenly he see a women covered in blood screaming for help, not know what wrong she get sick and then she attack him and What ever she had , he had passed to him and now as also become a Zombie.

I didn't find this boring but there was some very gutsy scenes in this segment and I didn't really like how this segment came to end.

The zombie make up effect was really decent and I think this one could I have been a bit more bloody.

6 out of 10

Safe Haven

This segment was the best of the a lot and it's the longest one as well, there segment had subtitled in most of it and the most Craziest segment I have Ever seen!

New crew who wanted documentary and they allowed to go in, they take r hidden cameras on buttons of the crew's shirts.

It's start of normal and I didn't like the whole drama of crew, which ends up being part of the story but then it fitted in with the rest of cult think.

This one of very strange and very creepy and really gory in this segment and one of the most bizarre scenes you will ever see in this segment.

This one will creepy you and then grossed you and then it will make up laugh your freaking head off like you never have before.

10/10

Slumber Party Alien Abduction

As not good as the last segment but it was still really good and this a lot better the whole movie of Unware (2010) should have been like this.

This start with Camera on a dog and while mum and dad going and family get up silly pranks for first part of the movie.

Until they see a blue flashing light that blinds them and soon are be terrorised by Aliens and some Aliens attack here really well done.

This some really good tense moment as well and Aliens do look really good and effect in this one was really good.

I loved it! 9/10

Back to Tape 49

I didn't really like how they ended this one, they try to go go for shock factor but I don't think worked.

8 out of 10

Hatchet (2006) Every time I see this movie, I enjoy even more then the last time, it has everything and I liked to see in slasher, loved it 10/10

Hatchet 2 (2010) This is actually my second time, I have not seen since first time I saw, I was
    really disappointing with this movie and I actually liked this less then the last time I saw it!

There missing something from the first movie and I think gore was actually step down from the first movie, I think, it took time for some gory moment in this, I didn't really find it all that fun.
    5/10,. I wasn't really happy about the re-cast!

Off to see number 3

• Advertisement

Hatchet 3 (2013)

Yesterday, I saw all 3 back to back and it could easily fit all these 3 movies into one full movie,

I loved first movie, It's had gore, it some Nudity and it's some nice tounge in cheek moment that I loved everything about it!

In 2010 I could not wait to see Hatchet 2, I got hopes up little to high, cause, I didn't like, I found that it was tone down some bit,

I found it less gory and it took while for movie to get going after the boring middle part and with no humour.

I didn't really get my hope for this one, Cause, I knew if I did , I would be disappointed by this.

For me Hatchet 3 I found just little more fun and a bit better then Hatchet 2.
    I loved the opening of the movie, that is one hell of way to start and I loved very gory opening in this movie.

I think movie a lot more better pace then second movie, there not many of Jump scenes in this movie like Number 2 and calmer scenes don't seem to drag on and I was not bored with this movie at all.

The side-plot of the movie could have been better but it okay and I really enjoyed the last few scenes in the movie.

I loved those effect in the last few scenes, it was very gooey, I did not expect that but I did find little silly how it happened.

Improvement on second movie but I felt they were missing the some of the dark Humour that made first one a lot more fun.

6/7 out of 10 really good sequel

Would You Rather (2012)

First part of them movie is about Iris who as a sick brother and ends unknowingly agrees to compete in a deadly game of "Would You Rather," hosted by a sadistic aristocrat.

Not bad movie but it not a great movie either, is just the Average at
    best

I not sure what to make of this movie, well it was not boring, it was
    tad predicable, how I could tell who going to be last one left from the
    start.

I didn't like the ending twist, also so so that coming.

I was still intruded how they were going to do torture scene some
    scenes did look really pain full in this movie and one nasty.

Some of other seem a bit tame, this movie could have not more exacting

It's a bad movie, it has it good and bad faults and the acting I found it better then I thought it would be.

I going to give this movie 5 out of 10 rather then 4 or 6 out of 10

I did see the trailer before seeing this movie,, which made movie a
    little bit better then it is.

I saw this last night and Copy and past my review
    No One Lives (2012)

I didn't even know about this movie until this morning, Saw trailer and looked great.

A gang of thugs who end up messing with the wrong person, as the person they kidnapped turn out to be a Psychopath.

Wow this movie actually flew by, it really well paced and never gets boring at all, I was actually clued to the screen most of the movie.

There one moment in the movie, that stick with me for few hours after the movie, gross but also in away It was kind of funny.

I loved some of death scenes in this movie, some of were very gruesomely gory at time.

The weakest part of this movie is the acting from most of the cast were not that good and dose effect some scenes in this movie but don't let that get in away.

The rest of the movie is a lot of fun

Great Slasher 8 out of 10

Detention of the Dead (2012) Not that bad a bit better then I thought it would be.

This movie mixed of Detention meet Dance of the Dead ,

The movie dose not take to long to get going and there are some very funny moment that made
    me laugh out loud.

He got normal dentenion group, Jock guys, hot cheerleader, goth girl, Drug guy and Nerd guy all
    in Detention.

Also guys come to seem to feel unwell and then hell break lose of cause

There were some silly over the tops here and there and some of the jokes can go on bit long, but it got laughing.

Some part of the movie are little boring for zombie there, Didn't really do much and sit and talk few room, which I could not case less about.

It did start bit gory but as the movie went the zombie deaths seem to less bloody not really really that gory.

I give 4.8 out of 10, It made laugh,, I just round it's off to 5 out of 10

I forgot that I saw House at the End of the Street (2012) last week

One reason I have seen this movie early was cause of title of the movie but I have had it on my watch list for a bit and I was recommend this movie 7 days ago.

So gave this movie watch and first set go, I wasn't sure what actually going on, It didn't really make sense of it, while trying figuring it out, I thought I might missed something at start.

As the movie goes on the movies get way to predicable and some stuff in this movie was just waist of time.

I felt most of the movie very boring and I just not connect with any one and I should sorry for girl, who seem to be nasty person.

I actually felt sorry for the killer in this movie, well they gave him a little bit of back story to him.

After the movie ended, I was actually still waiting something to happen in this movie,

Watch-able movie but it id very weak pacing which make the movie uninteresting and at end of the movie you will feel humdrum, I know I did.

The acting was really decent from the whole, it shame about rest of the movie.

3 out of 10

• Advertisement

Dead Before Dawn (2012 )

I didn't not expect that at all, I found this movie very funny a bit to funny and I laughing number of times this movie, yes some of it seem silly at times but very funny.

I loved the plots of the movie, great idea spoof Zombie and Demon

The plot: a group of kids unleash a horrible zombie-demon ("zemon") curse on a small town. Everyone who makes eye contact with the kids kills themselves and comes back as a zemon, bent on killing the kids by giving them hickeys

It; was really fun and very enjoyable fast moving movie and really enjoyed how come people kill them self in this movie before they turn into Zemons.

Some of kills scenes is movie were very funny in this movie and there few splatters moment in this movie aswell but I think could done more gory deaths thought then they were.

The acting was really decent, It hard to tell if they pretend to play dump in some scene.

I wasn't really happy how the movie came to a end, it kind of feel bit cheated by and in the last scene of the movie is very predicable

I enjoyed most of the movie before the 10 minutes I may i rated higher but it still get decent 6 out of 10

Grabbers (2012)

I did this over today, I saw half yesterday and saw the rest of today, Maybe it's moie I need to watch in my sitting.

I thought there were some funny moments in this movie and some decent jokes here and there.

I liked the creature not bad but it didn't really all that fun,

Other creatures like Tremors it a lot of fun, this movie did not have the same impact as that at all.

I thought this would be much better then it was and I was hoping it to be a bit more funny then it was.

5 out of 10 now

Fairytale (2012/I)

This is odd one, I thought it some really good ideas in this movie,

I loved some of scenes in this movie, it there really well made but they didn't seem to have that Creepy feeling to see,

I thought the plot was really good and the movie didn't flow that well, it felt some scenes in the movie felt bit strange in bad way.

I actually liked the last scenes in this movie and I would have it a bit chilling then it was but that could have been a really good chilling moment,

Another probable with this movie was some of the acting was really Wooden at times in this movie but some scenes there was decent acted scenes.

Not great movie but worth watching a least once 4 out of 10

Chernobyl Diaries (2012)

I felt that this movie started of little slow, it took me a while to get into the movie, there few scenes that seem really little boring and drag a tittle.

just before half way mark , I got a bit intruded by it but Never really into the movie and I found boring but watch able and I thought the movie would have a lot more better then it was.

I didn't' like this in the whole but I really dig the last scenes in the movie, that what decent jump scenes.

The acting was not bad at all, it decent from the whole cast but I was little disappointed that the deaths were mostly off screen.

4 out of 10

Dark Circles (2013)

I really enjoyed this movie, it started of with bang and some bizarre scene in this movie in good way and they making feel very unsettling.

Couple just had new born baby, as they didn't want to raise the Baby in new york, so they to place when its less noise.

They moved to house and with their new born baby but baby dose sleep at night all, they seem to feel a sleepy a lot tiny.

What liked about this movie both of them see things as one time or another but they put down to not having enough sleep.

There were really good chilling moment in this movie and that made feel a little tense, they some really good scarce scenes in this movie what work, may make you jump.

I also liked how Paul Soter still keep the creepy thought out the whole movies, even nothing is hap ping in those scenes.

This was Paul Soter first horror movie but it not great but it was above average for me..

The acting was outstanding from everyone in this movie and Baby is cute! 7 out of 10

The Apparition (2012)

Not really sure what to make of this movie, It was kind of waste of time really, it was really all that creepy or that scary.

There were some strange scenes in this movie, that didn't make sense at times but I didn't really fully get what was going on.

I thought opening scenes was decent But that was the good part of the movie for me and acting was really poor and over the top in some scenes .

it was kind of boring and a some-what- predicable.

3 out of 10

Playback (2012)

This was not as thought it would be but it not all the great either.

I really liked the opening scenes in this movie, it kinds grabs you really fast but it shame next 20 minutes which I thought the movies was moving a little slow at times.

I liked the plot the movies, It bit like ring in so-what different way and I did enjoy some of death scenes in this movie.

What did annoy me the most about this movie, there are far to many of the flashing scenes in this movie, which may give some people Headache

I did not find the movie boring at all, it get intruded thoughout the whole movie.

The acting was not all great from most cast then were some decent well know actors in this movie.

I going to give this movie 4 out of 10 Worth watching!

Stitches (2012)

This movie is a British/Irish horror/Comedy movie

There were not much horror in this movie, this movie as some very funny moment with a lot of gore in this movie.

Stitche arrives late at Tom’s birthday, and attempts to entertain the children, but they instead ridicule him. Vinny ties Stitches shoelaces together, causing him to trip and land on a kitchen knife, and he dies. Tom visits Stitches’ grave and finds a group of clowns performing a ritual, and the group's leader, The Motley, threatens Tom.

Six years later, Tom is preparing for his seventeenth birthday and the same night Stitche arrives back from the dead.

This did have some really good decent jokes here and there, maybe laugh and now, I do think some ones jokes, were little over the top.

I loved over the top gory death scenes in this movie, really creative and also some of funniest deaths scenes I ever seen.

The acting could have been at a lot better and there movie jokes could be a lot funny,

The acting was okay for this kind of movie, not great but more then watch able acting.

The movie is very enjoyable fun and never gets boring at all but ending was predictable.

I would liked to rated this higher but the ones scene, which I did not find that funny at and scenes it self wasn't really write.

5 out of 10

ATM (2012)

I thought this was really decent movies and I thought the movies flowed really well , there was one good tense moment in the movies.

I didn't find this movie as intense as others movies that some kind of Same plot, it was very credible movie.

I wasn't to keen as the movies came to the end at all and I wished there explained ending a bit to why was person killing in first place.

The acting was really good from the small cast

5 out of 10

Madhouse (2004)

I loved the opening scene of this movies, it was very well made, it had some very stranger and it felt very surreal.

So the movies had it from the very first scenes and I really enjoyed the rest of the movie.

I found the whole movie flowed really well, well it wasn't fast or slow, it was not boring at at

I have some part of the movie very creepy and some tense moment in this movies, Which I thought were really good.

I really liked how they did the twist, you may see it coming but it done really well and I liked the very last scenes of the movie,

The deaths scenes were not that bad but I did not liked the affect some of death scenes were from screen.

The acting was really good from the whole cast

8 out of 10

The Haunting of Sarah Hardy (1989)

It sound like really good ghost with that title, this movie it not even close to A Ghost story at all.

Them movies start Sarah at her Dad funeral and mother at the wake think Sarah wished it was her, so she killed her self by drowning.

Few years later she moves in with her New Husband back into the house but she start losing the plot.

No really spook or any kind atmosphere scene at all and it takes a while to get really in the movies, I which found some part dragged and bored me to death,

The twist and turns in this movie were so Predicable that it was Ridicules, just like the script.

I don't get me started on atrocious ending of this dreadful movie,

There only one good think I can say about this movie, that some of Acting was decent but some of it was really bland

2 out of 10

The Haunting of Seacliff Inn (1994)

I find this bit silly, a couple who see house that they liked but old lady still there, that night the lady is killed and is found the next day.

So they get House that quick and they want to make in a Hotel thing. Few odd thing happen at times but there to far part and that really that effecting at all and it kind of drag in some part of the movie.

Which dose make a bit boring at times and there near the last 15-20 minutes thing start to kick off again and They tried to turn a very slow movie in to a very pace movie for few minutes,

which I Don't think flowed that well with the rest of the movie at all

It was not that scary or creepy at all, it was Ghost story one or two spooky moment that really.

3 out of 10

• Advertisement

THE CONJURING (2013)

I didn't let those rave reviews get to me and I didn't get my hope up like I did last year with Sinister , which I thought trailer was great but the movie was HUGE let down and found the movie very boring and dull and not creepy or at all scary, other part of the movie that really annoyed me and I fell sleep in some scenes

So that is the reason I didn't get hope up to much for this year Horror movie THE CONJURING (2013) , First of all the trailer did make this look it was going to full of those scary jumps scene that don't last for then one two seconds and I do think they showed a little to much in the trailer.

I clad I didn't get my hope up to high for this movie, it was really good horror movie, it dose not any new ground that not already seen.

Saying that I did really enjoy the whole movie, I found that did prefer the first half of the movie, where the strange thing started to happen to each member of the family.

There were some really good decent creepy scenes in the movie that lasted much longer then those 2 seconds jump scarce you normal see in horror movie these days.

Other think I liked about this movie they didn't really try to make you jump at all they wanted to creepy you and keep you clued to the screen the on time.

I wasn't to keen on last half hour of the movie, it cause it seen those scenes done many times in the recent years, it get a bit boring and very predicable however the scenes it was not boring
    which is a really good thing.

I was hoping for more of aftermath of the thing that just happened but it ended a bit soon after the story came to a end.

I didn't get what last scenes about could not make What I meant to be seeing!

it was very good and very creepy horror! (Another really good horror movie from 2013)

7 out of 10

I forgot to post about this movie, I saw 3 days ago

The Haunting of Helen Walker (1995)

Now this what you call a good chiller, I really enjoyed it, it dose take long to get to the creepy parts, they worked really well.

There are to far apart from each other and they not just there for one Jump scenes, you see this ghost for more then 20's seconds.

I loved the Raining window scenes was really well shot and very creepy how movie was fixed on that the whole time,

The Kid in this movie was creepy but I think they were a little to cute to laugh like that.

I really enjoyed this movie, I know it updated version Turn of the Screw (There are few of these out there)

The acting was outstanding from the whole cast and Kids were great too

I going to give this movie 8 out of 10

Fright Night Part 2 (1988)

I don't think sequel was really needed. it didn't really add anything to the series at all.

I liked the first movie series very much, one few vamp movies that I actually like,

I thought the movie started of a little slow, I bored about the whole , I didn't really like how the movie started off.

After the 40 min mark, movie start get going, thing start to REAL happen, a lot action scenes in this movie.

I didn't find this movie that funny at all, I don't think I laughed once or even smiled

Some the effects were not as good or as fun as the first movie but still better then some of effect with get horror movies these days.

The acting was good but the plot could have be a lot better, I yet to Remake and upcoming sequel to this remake. (I don't think it be as good as the first movie)

5 out of 10

Mirror, Mirror (1990)

If I did see trailer which dose show most of the movie but It didn't really a fact the movie that much but it better seeing this movie , before even thinking about the trailer.

I really enjoyed it was a lot of fun to watch,

This movie had some very creepy moment that worked really with really good tense before some very gross moment and some of death scenes were really gory and very well done.

The death in shower is was total unexpected really took me by surprised

This had from the very first second of the movie until decent ending of the movie.

Great acting from the whole cast

I giving this movie 8! out of 10

GREAT Fun movie! UNDERRATED)

The Divide (2011)

That was really long movie, One of the longest movies I seen in the long time.

It was start of really well, I would say I enjoyed the first hour-ish as the movie flowed with well with first hour or so, it had a lot of actions scenes going one.

The last hour of movie, I didn't really way the movie was going and I kind of drag on even more and I felt like the some of characters as some kinda personal transplant in second From being normal person at the start to becoming Psychos

They drag the last hour and then go to a lot action in last 10 minutes of the movie.

I didn't really get the point of the whole movie at all. the movie was about 2 hours long, I still felt more confused and there a lot they left unanswered.

I thinking the acting in this movie from cast was really good

5 out of 10, I enjoyed first half of the movie .

Pumpkinhead (1988) Kind of re-watch, I don't think I saw it full the first time around, I know didn't really like it back then, that I stopped watching it!

I really enjoyed this time around a lot more and I saw all the way though, I not sure why I didn't like back them

I thought the plot was really decent and I liked how the movie flowed really, never got boring.

I found the whole movie every enjoyable and I thought Pumpkinhead was really good creature and I really liked how it's looked.

I did find the witch a lot more creepy then the creature it's self

I was hoping that the movie have been a bit more gory, as it some what of a low budget, I can get Pass that.

I didn't mind how the movie ended, they didn't really let open the sequel.

The acting was really good in this movie from most of the cast!

Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings (1994)

At end of the first movie, I wonder , how have they sequel to this movie? ,

Well I liked the start of this movie as we see Back story to Pumpkin head, who was deformed as Child, (Which dose look a tiny bit like Victor from Hatchet) the some nasty drunken teens come to beat him to death.

I wasn't if this was meant to be sequel or prequel some sort but I don't think it was connected to first movie.

Couple of the years later, when those teens are know in Mid 30's or older and another teens go night out end up bring back the Pumpkinhead after hitting the witch with car and stealing the spell book.

As movies goes you can't help but hate everyone in this movie, (Expect for once a Good cop in horror movie, I was shocked) and I wanted there death to pain full but they didn't look as gory but still bit more bloody then first movie.

These men just standing there like stupid people with this creature killing there friend in front of, rather then run away, they stay in the same stop, looking and waiting for me to kill next.

Even teens had more brain in this movie, even they one of annoying bunch of teens I have every seen in horror movie and some could of could not even act in this movie, (I felt in school, drama class, even them were better)

Others thing in this movie was those flashing blues were way to much, I hard to watch they, keep doing every time the creature turns up.

I didn't like how the movie ended but it was kind of sad in way, I felt really sorry for Pumpkinhead!

Not good at all but just about watch able,

4 out of 10

The Toxic Avenger (1984)

Well you know what your going get when you head first in troma movie.

As soon as the movie started, I could not stop laughing and these bunch of Adults in there early to mid 30's acting like teens in this, the acting in this movie was So bad it was laughable.

The movies keep going on, I loved the plot the movie, was really clever, Horror fans never really had their own monster superhero

Well that kind of original Idea in 80's, this movie as some decent amount of Bloody deaths.

But I do think they spent bit to long death scenes just kill them already.

Well acting didn't really bother movie after first 10 minutes, I think it's improved just tiny bit, with rest of the over the top movie.

This movie falls in to that the movie is SO bad it's good for a Laugh.

6 out of 10

The Toxic Avenger Part II (1989)
    The first movie was bad but it still had over the top plot that was a lot of fun and some decent deaths scenes in that movie, it kind flowed really well, I was never got bored with the first movie.

How this movie was SO bad that it was NOT fun, I thought if you make sequel , you step up your came but the looks of it this series took step back,

I felt this movie looked a more cheaper then the first and I didn't the make up effect on tom, is Just looked really odd compare to the first movie.

And how did they change for blind girlfriend of Sarah to Clarie in this movie?

its start of okay but way to silly even for this series! and then kind of drag on for , i Don't how long, I was really bored with this movie, nothing much happens, He was walking around the movie looking for his China.

The last 5 minutes his start to pick and one or punches the movie ends

The death in this movie was not as good or as gory as first movie, there some bloody deaths in this movie, One funny scenes in the movie.

No where near as good as first movie,

3 out of 10

Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes (2006)

12 years after the second sequel, We actually got True sequel to the first movie and I do think it was better then Blood wings.

It took me bit of time to get in this movie but when the movies get going, it never lets up

I really liked how they connected to first movie and I really liked how they brought the Pumpkin head back,

Creature did look a little different but not by much, I think the death were bloody there last two movies.

A lot of fast pace action scene in this movie, some decent turns in the story.

The acting was not bad at all, decent acting from most of the cast.
    6 out of 10

Off to see number Blood feud

Not a horror bad series at all,

Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud (2007)

No were near as good as last 3 movies, even bit better then Blood wings

So this movie is long Feud going on with two family however Teens have fallen in love with each and secretly meet.

But when they get caught, The boy sister dies and Boy watch revenge , you know the story by now.

The rest of the movie, well it flowed really well, with some calmer scene here and their , there were a lot actions scenes in this movie.

But this movie is very predicable form start as you know how it going to end but I could help but like some of nice bloody gory death in scenes in this movie.

I do think this is the goriest movie of the series.

4 out of 10

The Crying Dead (2011)

When the trailer came out about two years ago, A lot people were compared it to Grave Encounter.

I was not big fan of Graven Encounter but that movie is a masterpieces to compared to The Crying dead (2011)

The dead won't be the only ones crying after this movie, as you be crying for wasting time on this rubbish.

The open scenes was really weired and the only decent part of the movie, Before title come up, we see fast forward scene from later in the movie.

Then get a bunch of people auditioning for new Ghost hunting show.

65% of nothing happing in this movie, boring plot very unlikeable people, who could not act, or actors pretending to be as Bad actors as they could .

There was not one second of a eerie feeling in this movie even WHEN the ghost showed up, effect were really badly done.

Then if the ghost don't show up, these people end up getting blown or drag away, that was so many time in less then a few minutes is gets tedious and boring, dose not scarce anyone.

2 out of 10

• Advertisement

I have started my Halloween challenge today!

40 Days of Horror movies :)

Day 1

Seconds Apart (2011)
    It's be on my watch list for a bit and I was did not expect get this movie for one pound, It's was decent movie for one pound that for sure.

I liked the twins was doing the same thing at the same time at the start of the movie, it makes feel bit more creepy.

As the movies goes on, it kind of losses the creepy of the movie but get bit stranger and can get a bit confused in few scenes,

Your watching it but not sure what really going on at times also I enjoyed how twins mess with victims but at the same they are also messing with us.

That decent curve in story, I didn't not see coming at all, after that, the movie felt a little to rused.

I do think this movie could have been a lot longer, there decent stuff, which I don't they used to full potential.

6 out of 10 - I got it for £1 so I not complaning

Also just got back from seeing

Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013)

I didn't mind the first movie, I didn't think it all that great but I did enjoy the first half of the movie before the second have of the movie.

Well this movie dose not fall in the same area, as the movie felt the kind of the same all from the start to the end

I didn't really find it scary or creepy at all but I do think some of scace scenes were to bit radom and a little to funny.

Also what I did not about this movie. was that it had far to many funny moment, which takes away any of creepness the movie had.

There lot people in cinema (People as young as 6, who seating in front seat) was half packed room and I did not hear or see anyone jump but I did hear a lot of people laughing after the jokes.

Well I heard some people clapping after ending of the movie but most people were annoyed with the ending.

I going to give this movie the same ratting I gave the first movie 5/10

Advertisement